Old-MAB RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legendary MAB RP Thread

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The Legendary MAB RP Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Legendary MAB RP Thread

Post by Emma M Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:57 am

Luna nodded. "We..we met over 50 year ago," she said almost apologetically. Hoping that Ebony wouldn't think she was a monster. Luna couldn't help it anymore, she took Ebony in her arms and hugged the woman tightly. "He won't be," she whispered. Not that Luna had any idea who Ebony's brother was. "You were just defending yourself, don't worry about it...my brother was an idiot, he should never have attacked you like that!" A few moments later, Luna pulled a towel off the rack above them. "Should we get cleaned up?" she asked softly.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:54 am

Ebony glanced at the floor, then back at Luna. "You know he's a vampire?" She asked. Maybe it was like her and Adam. Adam. Oh he'd be so disappointed. Ebony's eyes suddenly filled with tears, cool, fresh tears that spilled over her cheek and began to smear into the drying blood on her jaw. "My brother's going to be so mad at me!" She exclaimed as she her knees into herself, hugging them tight.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

https://old-mab-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:44 am

An involuntary shudder ran through Luna. He was an idiot.. why would he do something like this? But she got herself under control. "No," she murmured, "He just..wanted to feed on you.." As if that was somehow better. "He was just being an absolute idiot about it." Luna couldn't keep the anger out of her voice. She loved her brother, but she couldn't stand to see Ebony like this. The awful scene in front of her was all too familiar, and suddenly Luna had to blink tears out of her eyes. "I promise you he wasn't trying to do that," she whispered, squeezing Ebony's hand. "And I will make sure he leaves you alone," she added in a firmer voice.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:39 am

Ebony fixated her stare on Luna's movements, very particular and vary perceptive. But she didn't stop her. Ebony moved a hand to her leg an began to run her nails up and down her bare thigh. "He tried to rape me..." She whispered again. "So I threatened to rip his heart out".
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:26 am

Luna met the woman's pitch-black stare. Frightened as she was, she took care to keep her voice absolutely calm. "no" she murmured, as she very slowly leaned over and took hold of Ebony's hands, gently helping her to release her grip. "He's not dead.:" she murmured. Though the amount of blood all over the room scared her. How much blood had her brother lost? But Ebony needed her help now. "It's alright," she added in a soft voice. Luna wasn't using her charm, to avoid provoking the demoness, but her voice was persuasive and calming. Gently holding Ebony's hands in hers, she looked down into her face. "What happened?" she murmured.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:20 am

Ebony hand the bases of her palms pressed into her face while her finger nails were sinking into her scalp. While she was deadly, she wasn't invincible. It was still very easy to tear her skin and break her limbs. The ultimatum of being human and a monster. "Just stop... stop..." She murmured to herself. Ebony suddenly froze, and then stared up at the new voice in the bathroom. Laura? Lena? ...Luna. Ebony's dilated eyes stared, transfixed on Luna's face.
"I killed him..." She whispered, almost as a realization.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:06 am

There was a loud crash. Luna flinched, looking around but the hallway remained silent. For a moment longer, she hesitated at the door. If Ebony was out of control.. Luna wasn't deluded about her own strength, she knew Ebony could kill her in a heartbeat. But she still had to see. Luna appeared inside the door. The room was dark, the only light coming from the bathroom. She could smell blood. A lot of it.
"Hello?" Luna called, taking care to keep her voice gentle, and very carefully walked over to the bathroom, her entire body tense, ready to escape at a moment's notice. Her brother had warned her about demons, Luna knew this could be a very stupid idea.
She paused at the bathroom door. It looked like a crime scene, there was so much blood.. the sink lay in shatters against the wall, ad Ebony.. Luna sank down next to the woman, completely forgetting about her own safety. "Ebony?" she called gently, "Are you alright?" Luna took care to not startle or touch the demoness.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:59 am

Ebony leaned over the basin, hand clasped tightly around around edge almost as if her knuckles would break through. Blood had been smeared all over the mirror, dripped onto the floor... it was like a three year old had come in a smeared paint all over the walls. Her reflection was a black eyed creature with hungry glare. But she couldn't handle the sensations. This human body wasn't designed for the darkness break through, for her to hear every sound around her, the ticking of the clock in the clock in the next room, the hum of hot water tank, every movement in her body down to the pulse in her thumb. Everything was brighter, it smelt stronger - the vampire's blood was honey sweet with the heat of wine, but froze on her fingers...
"Just stop!" She screamed, and suddenly yanked at the basin, tearing it from the wall and threw it across the bathroom with a loud clutter. Too much strength. Too much adrenaline. Human's aren't supposed to be demons. Demons aren't supposed to humans. Demons aren't supposed to be good. Ebony wasn't good.
Ebony pressed her hands over her eyes, and shook her head quickly. "Just stop... stop... just stop..." Five years without turning. She'd lasted five years, and this happened. Ebony turned and suck to the floor, listening to the sound of her own body smearing in the vampire's blood.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:25 am

The woman's expression changed. But where a human would have been terrified, she looked angry. Her eyes filled with pitch black and in that moment, Constantin realized what she was. He let go, trying to get away, but too slow. Long, icy claws clutched at his heart. It felt like she was tearing his chest open. And that low voice.. suddenly a million horrific memories were running through his head. Constantin gasped, biting back a scream as he felt his legs give way. Suddenly everything went black.
---
Constantin opened his eyes a moment later. A thin gleam of light shone out of the bathroom and he could hear the water running. He lay there for a few moments, too terrified to even move. No.. he had to get out before she came back. He would warn Luna, they would leave... Constantin pushed himself up, and vanished.
--
He appeared in his room,collapsing in the chair. [Luna..] he thought, hoping she was safe. [Yes?] he heard the reply almost immediately. She could tell there was something wrong,even this way her brother sounded horribly shaken. [There's..a demon in the hotel. That woman we met tonight..] Constantin told her of what had happened. After making sure her brother was not going to die, Luna stopped to think. Demon? Her eyes had been very dark...but. No, she wasn't a demon, at least not like the ones her brother had told her about. She had a heart, just like any human. And what her brother had done.. she knew he could be violent, but why did he go and terrify the poor woman like that? Luna,almost angry at her brother stood up and strode out of the room, down the stairs to Ebony's corridor.
Luna paused at the door. Of course, there was a risk. No, she would still take the chance. Luna knocked on Ebony's door, hoping the demoness would answer.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:07 am

Oh God it was rape. So rape. Before ebony could even jump for the door he had a firm grip around her shoulder and was squeezing her to the wall. He had long nails, but on the plus side he smelt good. Maybe too good. and maybe those eyes were a little too clean for conjunctivitis. However, when two purely fangs fangs slipped out from the vampire's teeth, Ebony froze and her jaw locked tight with... resent?
"Oh. So you're a vampire then?" She murmured, her voice was low and tepid, but slowly reaching boiling point. "You'd have never guess what I am" Suddenly, the entirety of Ebony's pupil's dilated, and a shudder rand through her body as he right hand through and and all five fingers suddenly plunged into the vampires chest and cool, dark scarlet began to ooze down her fingers. She then stood up on her toes and pressed her lips to the bottom of the vampires ear "In order to kill a vampire you can use sun light... or destroy their cold, silent heart" Ebony whispered. "Right now each of my fingers are wrapped around the latter, and I can easily crush it while I am like this... that's your aorta" She explained, as she gently moved her finger around inside his body. "The moral of the story? Do not threaten to kill me... or you'll be first" Ebony began to slowly draw her hand out from the vampire's chest, her finger's glinting red with his icy blood. "Luckily you'll heal rapidly, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt... does it?" She leaned back and looks at him, and pouted. With a rapid yank, she ripped the rest of her fingers out as the vampire collapsed to floor and she took off to the bathroom.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:36 am

Her pulse was quickening. Constantin, though not by any means starving, grew hungrier. Perhaps it was also his failure at feeding tonight that made him even more determined to feed on this woman. And he hated losing. "I'm hardly ill," he said, his voice soft and dangerous. He had no idea what conjunctivitis was. He could hear her pulse.. Constantin reached out with a frozen hand, easily pinning her against the wall. "Don't bother fighting," he said. Clearly charming her wasn't going to work. But he still believed he was stronger than this woman, "it won't take long," Constantin leaned in, bright red eyes fixed on Ebony's face as sharp fags popped out of his mouth.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:26 am

Ebony hurled herself out of bed, yanking her bed shirt down over her frilly pink panties. Apparently she was too tired to remember bed shorts last night. "Urhh... Yes it does matter! How does it not matter?!" What the hell was wrong with this guy? Was he a rapist? Was that why he wasn't so eager to make eye contact with her? Eye contact... Eyes! "What the hell's wrong with your eyes?! Do you have conjunctivitis?!" Was that sexually transmitted? God, of all the things in this moment - she was worried about getting a disease focused in he retinas. Ebony pressed her hands to her forehead. "God, what is the time?" She muttered.

(Keep trying Connie, pin her in a corner or something and release those fangs... Razz)
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:08 am

(Hahahah, poor Connie. Very Happy Very Happy I almost feel embarrassed for him)

Constantin flinched back. The moonlight suddenly caught his face, as his eyes seemed to almost glow dark red. The woman hit hard. She must be exceptionally strong-willed if she hadn't fallen under his power immediately. Contantin's charm was quite strong, the effect of being hundreds of years old. "it doesn't matter," he said, still in his soft voice. He could see the anger and shock in the woman's eyes waver.. but only for a moment. He would never have come close to Ebony had he known what she actually was.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:56 am

Ebony was still deep asleep, it had seemed the hours lost from previous nights were catching up with her. She'd frontwards starfishes in her bed, stunted arms barely tangled around the pillows. Half the duvet was on the floor, the rest covered her toes but not her bare legs. Softly, something... Someone, began to draw her from her sleep. The voice was gentle and it somewhat beautiful. Adam? An angel of music had a voice that could make a psychopath cry.
"Mmmm?" Ebony asked, as she began to stir and roll over. "Let me sleep..." She muttered. However, when the dark haired girl opened her eyes and began to focus upon the strangers face.
"Oh my God!" she gasped, yanking upright as a hand came out and suddenly slapped the dark stranger in the face. "How the you fuck did get in here?!"
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Luna leaned on the bed, suddenly looming over Marcel. Her red eyes seemed to glow in the moonlight. "I have a small request.." Luna murmured. She knew she had to be careful, Luna didn't want to draw herself into a feeding frenzy. But Marcel was easy to charm. He was already under her power. "My brother and I.. we don't like the sun very much." she murmured into his ear. "Keep the curtains closed for us in the west wing..." Marcel, completely under her power promised to do as she said. Luna smirked, her lips very close to his face. "Good... do as I say, and I might come visit you again..." she got up, gliding away from him softly. "You won't remember I was here..." she murmured at the door, "now go to sleep..." As Luna left the room, she could hear Marcel's breathing deepening. Luna grinned and vanished.
____
*steps into time machine*

It was almost dawn. Constantin walked back into the hotel,quite cross. His hunt for lunch had been a failure, there had been absolutely nobody appetizing out tonight. A drunken fool had stumbled into him, but Constantin had only managed a few bites before he'd thrown the man away in disgust. He would have to be very desperate to try someone like that.. Still, there was someone else, he thought as he walked in. The woman from the lobby. She'd smelled delicious. Soundlessly, Costantin climbed the steps. He'd heard her room number, and he stopped at her door. She was sleeping, he could hear her soft breathing inside. He looked around, but all was silent. Luna had told him she'd seen no security cameras in the hallway. Constantin vanished, entering Ebony's room a moment later. Still making no sound, he crept over to her bed. "Ebony.." he whispered, leaning over her bed.

(So, is Eb gonna wake up and immediately roundhouse kick Connie, or are we gonna let him almost charm her before he gets humiliated by Eb? Razz )
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:47 pm

(Ebony: I am NOT strange Mr. I Do Not Make Eye Contact With People)
The Legendary MAB RP Thread - Page 13 Tumblr_lxdymfLix11r4kfic

As Ebony skipped off down hall way then began to climb the stairs, she began to feel the effects of her day over come her. She was tired. She reached her room and zipped open the door with the key card, jumping as the lock beeped open and she stepped inside. She dumped the gleaming suitcase at the foot of her bead and collected something that looked like a bed shirt, maybe it was a cotton tee? - And stumbled off to the bathroom to wash up. She could shower in the morning. In a few minutes she wobbled out with a tooth brush between her teeth, paced the hotel room three time then spat in the bathroom sink. Then she pulled back the sheets in her bed and snuggled up into a tiny ball...
[Commence time lapse depending on how drawn out you'd like to have the charming sesh]

Marcel was on the verge of sleep... it was about midnight, and he'd almost made it through the night with out late night check in. It could be annoying, but the pay was fantastic. Suddenly, every thing in his mind began to trail off, like someone had turned downed the radio was was his conscious mind. Someone had spoke his name, but he wasn't frightened, nor curious as to why they were in his room. The voice absorbed all of Marcel's attention, and his mind had a sudden yearning to discover more about it. "Yes" He replied. He tone was expressionless, submissive.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:26 am

Luna nodded. "I should go catch him, then. Didn't have time to talk to him before, he's so busy.." she trailed off. The woman seemed nervous, maybe excited. Of course, Luna knew some humans got jittery if they were tired too. Constantin had fallen absolutely silent after Luna came, but he smirked at Ebony's comment. "It was nice meeting you too," Luna said to Ebony. Constantin, after a quick prod from Luna, nodded as well. It always bothered Luna to see Constantin act so rude to others, though she knew he wasn't always aware of what he was doing. "See you later, good night." Luna smiled, and Constantin watched Ebony from under his lashes as the woman left them. [Brother?] he thought to herself. She was a strange woman...
After Ebony left, Luna turned to her brother. "Well, that's new" she said, lightly teasing. "Nice to see you making friends." She grinned as Constantin turned a sharp glare towards her. He didn't even bother with a reply. Luna glanced toward the desk. "I should go say hi to Marcel," she said. "garder un œil sur le bureau. Dites-moi si quelqu'un vient.*," she said to her brother. The two sometimes spoke French together. Though it was a common language, there was less chance of being overheard and understood, especially in the old-fashioned dialect Constantin spoke. He just nodded, and leaned back in the chair. Luna walked over to the desk and into the short corridor at the back.
It was quiet. Luna could only hear Marcel's soft breathing. [No.. not asleep, not yet] she thought to herself. His breathing sounded like a man about to fall asleep. Perfect, a human near sleep was even easier to charm. Luna, who at some point had removed her contacts, continued. Absolutely softly, she opened Marcel's door and glided in. The man was laying in bed, the curtains open so the moonlight fell across his bedspread. "Marcel.." she murmured, her voice taking on that soft, utterly alluring tone.

*Transl. "Keep an eye on the desk, tell me if someone comes." (Yes, I used google translate. *hangs head in shame* Razz )
(Eb, you are VERY cute. ^_^ )
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:29 am

Ebony raised an eyebrow. Brother then. Fantastic genes too. Ebony then cocked an eyebrow and craned her head to the reception that followed on to the clerk's department. "I think he might be asleep... He might still be up, I woke him just before I arrived so you might be lucky..." Ebony suggested with a hopeful smile.
Ebony toyed with her necklace, a simple black perl drop on silver chain. Very fidgety. Very human. She felt very human at that moment, awkward and excited. "Hmm?" She murmured, then glanced up at Luna. "Well yes, and no, I can keep going for a really long time" she said with a giggle then suddenly frowned. Could that come across as an innuendo..? She asked herself. Ebony smiled a little sheepishly. "I should head to my room" she said, then glanced at Luna "It was lovely meeting you, I'm sure I shall see you around" she glanced over at the overwhelmingly mysterious man in the recliner. "See you round... Brother".

(Luna: She seems nice, Constantin
Connie: She seems delicious...

1. I think Eb's fidgeting would drive Connie nuts.
2. Like how the first name she calls him is "brother"? Smile
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:04 am

(Yay you replied, how went the exam? :3 Also happy belated Halloween to you!)

"Brother, actually." she said, raising an eyebrow at him. Constantin, making an acquaintance he wasn't immediately trying to eat or screw? That was certainly new. "He's a little...shy" Luna added quietly, earning a swift glare from her brother. [Well it's not like I can tell her the truth!] Luna protested to him. Constantin, feeling a little more confident after Luna's arrival, asked her, "Were you planning on going out tonight?" Luna shook her head. She wasn't hungry. "I know the owner here," she added, quickly making up a reason why she would visit Marcel's room tonight. He certainly wouldn't deny it. Constantin had fallen silent again, watching Ebony and Luna intently. "You're not tired?" Luna asked suddenly, spying Ebony's suitcase. "I don't want to keep you up" Luna smiled.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:42 pm

Ebony glanced over her shoulder, then turned to the woman who came gliding down the stair case. She was tall, well most people were taller then Ebony, but this woman was of a particular height, almost statuesque. She had dark hair, similar to Ebony's however this woman's hair was more dark waves, where as Ebony had much straighter hair. Brown eyes, perhaps the same of the man in the chairs? Maybe they were siblings. They both attractive enough.
"Hello" Ebony grinned at the beautiful woman, she swung her extended hand to Luna to shake her hand. "I'm Ebony, you're friend and I were just introducing ourselves..." She swept a glance back at the man in the recliner. "...Sort of".

The Legendary MAB RP Thread - Page 13 Tumblr_lmgf8j91aX1qczjlgo1_500

(Because - Ebony's smile)
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:20 am

(There is a fly buzzing around my desk, don't go into the lamp little fly! D=
hehe, more gifs Razz cyclops  )

Luna sat up in bed. She'd lain down for a while, but didn't feel like sleeping. She stood, going over to Constantin's door. She knocked, there was no response. [Must be having dinner] she thought, heading downstairs. The hotel was extremely quiet at this time of evening, but Luna could hear voices down in the lobby. Maybe there would be some company, she was bored. Or if the clerk was open then she could get to work charming him...
Constantin glanced at Ebony's hand. He did not touch people... perhaps he would try another way to charm her later. "I-" he said, cutting off as he heard footsteps from the hall. Both he and Ebony turned to see Luna walk in, and stop when she saw the two together. Luna could immediately tell from the girl that she was not charmed. "Hi" she said, glancing at the woman then turning to her brother. "You weren't in your room, I thought I'd see if there was anything going on." Then back to Ebony. Luna smiled, "I'm Luna" she said. Constantin never understood why Luna bothered to be polite to humans she was not going to eat.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:34 am

(Maybe Luna could interrupt them? Then she could go into Marcel's room and charm him to shut all the blinds in a section of the hotel, but also charm him to forget that she was in there?)

Ebony nodded, still maintaining her grin... just. This guy wasn't the best conversations she'd had, and things were becoming a little awkward. "Yeah, I'm in my second year" she explained, as she began to delicately toy with a lock of her dark hair between her thumb and middle finger. She then extended her hand as if to shake the dark haired individual's. "Oh, I'm Ebony" Gleaming that smile again, but it tightened at a glance at his eyes. Brown? In this light they were a little more chest nut, tired nether the less. "And... you are?".

(Oh gif?)

The Legendary MAB RP Thread - Page 13 2s1pwmc
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:37 pm

(Ebony.. you're cute. :3 They don't need to sleep at all, Luna may occasionally sleep during the day but Connie has trouble falling asleep at all. Maybe I should charm him before dawn or something. Shall Luna charm him? I can bring her down at some point. Very Happy I can't stop staring at the gif...Shocked )

It was fortunate that the woman did not seem to find him suspicious at all, quite rare for a human. But she was possibly the most cheerful person he'd met in a while, perhaps she didn't notice. Constantin found himself wondering where she was from, her pale skin and yet dark features were very uncommon. But she felt human, there was nothing else odd about her. "It must be interesting." Costantin said, strugglingto make conversation. He didn't know anything about archaeology, Luna was the one who was interested in human science. "So you're a student?" he asked. She seemed the right age, certainly out of high school at least. He knew he couldn't ask too much or she'd get suspicious. "I don't believe I've asked your name," he suddenly added, with a very slight glance up at her.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:58 pm

Ebony also frowned, that would explain why he looked so tired, but she didn't dare pry. Whether it was insomnia of a love or the night, inquiring into people's personal business was never a great idea on first encounters... especially ones that don't make eye contact with you. Ebony grinned a hundred watt grin. "Oh yeah, I'm doing a distance paper at a University near me in human archaeology and evolution" She explained. "So I went to the museum for week to get up an close with the artifacts - my younger brother was able to slip me in" Spencer, the genius, who had three Phds.

(Not riiiight away, let her get to know him just a little bit more first. Maybe in the next morning? By the way, are these the sleep in the day vampires or...? When will you charm Marcel?)

The Legendary MAB RP Thread - Page 13 3772125294_3ba781fc7e_o
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:55 am

Constantin frowned. He had no sense of humor for people making fun of him, no matter how slight. "Yes." he said, "I prefer being up late," No point in telling her why that was. "Research?" he asked, curious in spite of himself. Throughout this whole meeting, he hadn't looked into Ebony's eyes once. Perhaps it would be better to get her somewhere if he was going to try to charm her. Some idiotic human might walk in at any time. ..

(Are we doing Connie noms Eb now? What a Face <- also these emoticons are funny)
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum