Old-MAB RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legendary MAB RP Thread

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Legendary MAB RP Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Legendary MAB RP Thread

Post by faerie-katrina Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:31 am

Ebony shut her eyes again, barely listening to what Constantin was saying and revealing in an icy finger than gently ran along her cheek, sending shivers all along her body. She lay there, panting in silence for a moment, poised in case the vampire was going to touch her again. She opened her eyes. "Please?" Ebony asked, a characteristic whine in the tone of her voice.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

https://old-mab-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:24 am

Constantin leaned back, perfectly calm. "I thought you could make me do anything," he said in his low, soft voice. Another smirk crossed his lips as Ebony let out her frustrated moan. "Poor Ebony.." he murmured, running a finger along her cheek before pulling away again. "I know I'm being unfair." he added. He would not touch her again all day at least.
This was very fun.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:20 am

Ebony's brows knitted together, reaching up to nuzzle her face against the vampires, and every time she'd try - he'd lean away with a smirk. Ebony collapse back in frustration. "Constantin!" She exclaimed, partially a moan. "You're being so unfair!" Ebony stared into his eyes again, easing away... becoming lost on the endless red seas. Another wave of heat fluttered in her abdomen.

The Legendary MAB RP Thread - Page 8 Tumblr_lxi0gvihx21r327x8
(My poor tender ovaries)
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:12 am

Constantin lazily opened one eye as he felt Ebony's weight thrown over his body. His smirk only grew more devious. "Why, Ebony?" he asked. "Do you want me to continue?" He leaned up, his eyes only a few inches from Ebony's. "I thought I wasn't able to make everyone head-over-heels for me.." he cocked his head to the side, watching as a deep blush spread over Ebony's cheeks. "Don't worry..." he murmured. This was better than he'd ever expected.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:08 am

Ebony closed her eyes, quietly sighing as the vampire stroked her hair from her face, cool and refreshing. And then, while her eyes were closed... he was gone. She waited, and waited, and... Ebony let out a small frustrated moan, before turning around to find Constantin leaning back on the bed smirking. suddenly, Ebony darted across the bed and crawled over the vampire. "Don't stop..." She whimpered, her lower lip pouting out. Ebony plopped herself next to the vampire, sprawled out on her back.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:58 am

Constantin could feel her getting very turned on. Yes, he could most likely have her right now. But did he want to? There was a small part of him that was afraid she would think he had taken advantage of him. He didn't want Ebony to hate him. Besides, wasn't it more fun just to play with her a little longer? "You don't smell too bad yourself." Constantin murmured, stroking a lock of hair back off her cheek. Victory was sweet. Constantin smirked, then drew a little away. No, he wanted to make her desire him. He lifted his finger off her skin, laying back on the bed, watching her intently. Ebony's back was still turned to him.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:52 am

Ebony batted her eyelashes together, then squeezed them closed. Two things were happening, one, all she could think about was how dark and beautiful the vampire's eyes were. She felt like she was standing on the edge of a pool, and if she fell in she would be lost forever. But she trusted him, this overwhelming feeling of trust was beginning to submerge from her subconscious. He'd never let anything happen to her, and that was a promise.
Two, she felt very hot but very cold at the same time and everything... down there was very awake. "You smell good" Ebony blurted out. [My panties are on fire...] She thought to herself.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:42 am

Constantin saw her will become weakened. He knew he was good. Of course, he also knew he could not push her too hard, otherwise she may start to resist the charm or become frightened. He wasn't particularly interested in feeling her try to rip out his heart again. She was not quite as stubborn as she seemed. And perhaps he would play with her a little. He smirked, his eyes almost seemed to glint in the lamplight. "of course," he said in his low voice, taking care not to come too close. "Don't worry about it." He knew she was a virgin, she did not know quite what she was feeling. He could see it in her mind.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:36 am

Ebony shrugged then. Apparently folk lore had made that one up too. She wondered why. Before she could, Ebony felt something very icy and very cold curl around her bare shoulders and in a spaghetti strap pajama top, it made Ebony shudder. What was he doing? Ebony glanced up to meet his eyes again, this time they were much more compelling. Her lips parted and she felt something in her abdomen tangle and become very hot. Was he? Oh no... Ebony suddenly blinked a few times and she smiled a tiny smile. "Thanks..." She whispered.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:30 am

Constantin smirked. "Hardly" he said, a little smirk on his lips. He did wonder if Ebony had any idea what he had said. Not that he hadn't tried wolves a few times... one did not live to be several centuries old without trying some things. "Are you sure?" He asked, lightly touching Ebony on the shoulder. He could see her shudder a bit at the coldness of his touch. He leaned over, glancing into her eyes, feeling how, just so slightly, she drew toward him. "Don't worry, Ebony." he murmured, "You're much more interesting than any human I've met."
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:24 am

Ebony shrugged, "I don't know, aren't vampires an werewolves supposed to want to eat each other or something?" She asked with a raised eye brow. Ebony stared intently into the vampire's eyes for a moment, noticing for just a moment how easy it was to get lost in them... if you trusted him. She swallowed and blinked. "Uh... yeah... nothing" Ebony rolled over so her back was to the vampire, still a little stung by rejection, curled up on her side.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:19 am

Constantin shrugged, "I don't need love, it's foolish." he said flatly. People in love acted as if they had no sense at all. "And I don't need some puppy anyway..why are you so interested in that, anyway?" She seemed particularly intent on him making a wolf fall in love with him. Constantin glanced down at her, and,having no sense of personal space except where it applied to him, glanced into her mind. That was quite interesting... "I see." Constantin said, but there was a very devious smirk on his face. Not at all interested, was she?
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:13 am

Ebony shrugged. "They're warm, strong and loyal... it's in their nature. Who wouldn't want a werewolf to be in love with them?" She asked, but then rolled her eyes, flopping onto her back, keeping her eyes off the vampire. "Nothing" She muttered. Pull yourself together, it's not like one of the hottest guys you've ever seen has just indirectly rejected you. Ebony glanced up at Constantin. "Nothing" [Out of my head, out of my head, out of my head, out of my head...]
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:06 am

Costantin frowned, "Why would I want to make some damned puppy fall in love with me? They're idiotic beasts." He never understood why Luna could be so polite to them. Then again, he couldn't understand how she could be so polite to most people. He saw her smile drop a bit. "What is it?" Constantin asked. He didn't think she'd actually mind!
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:03 am

Ebony raised an eyebrow, and mimicking his accent she said; "But you'd hardly like to" and then grinned at the vampire. As for his second comment, Ebony couldn't help but be wounded. While he glared at her in a particularly frustrated way, his words said otherwise and Ebony's inexperience always made rejection a little harder to bare. She chewed her smile slightly.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:58 am

Constantin raised an eyebrow. His kind wasn't particularly fond of wolves. Idiotic, animalistic creatures most of them. "If I wished to," Constantin said carelessly. Wolves were not always the brightest around either. Well, yes it did frustrate him. Constantin hated having anyone have power over him. Especially some young,practically human woman. He glared at her. Stubborn little..."Hardly," Constantin said nonchalantly.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:52 am

Ebony raised an eyebrow. "That's a pretty steep justification to make" She noted. "What a tall, tanked out, werewolf... a male one, could you make him fall for you?" She asked. Ebony rolled onto her stomach and propped her face up on her chin. "One person? On girl you tried to charm, and couldn't. One girl who is particularly stubborn who can get pretty much anything she wants from you... She smirked at the glow stick on the bed side table."Doesn't that frustrate you?"
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:46 am

Constantin rolled his eyes, then drew himself up onto the bed, resting against the headrest. He crossed his legs, glancing down at Ebony's cheerful face. He smirked, "I can make practically anyone want me," he said, then glanced down with a look that could almost be described as playful. "You're only one person." He didn't mean that, perhaps that was even clear from his voice. He was sure he could eventually have made Ebony fall for him, but at this point he wasn't particularly interested in doing that.

(Just keep telling yourself that Connie. Very Happy )
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:42 am

Ebony grinned. So what? Constantin didn't do emotional situations. Ebony didn't do being alone. But neither of them had to talk about it. "Oh I'm sorry" She said, in that I'm-not-sorry-at-all-tone. Ebony flopped back onto the bed, grinning up at the vampire. "I can't help it if you're so easily wounded by the fact that you can't have everyone head-over-heals for you... that must be tough" She poked tongues at the vampire. "Emasculating even"
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:36 am

Constantin tensed up, he couldn't help it. It was an almost automatic reaction whenever someone came close to him. Constantin was no longer looking at her,instead he stared at the ground. He was still so confused, he didn't know what to say to her. Perhaps he wasn't capable of saying what he wanted to do. But then he could hear the smile in her voice and he glanced at her, grateful that she wasn't so emotional anymore. "That's close enough," Constantin said, a little smirk lighting up his lips. Ebony's teasing wasn't so annoying right now.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:32 am

Ebony slipped her lower lip into her mouth and just watched the vampire for a moment. She didn't smile, he may think she was laughing at him, she didn't say anything more. She took her hands from his knees, but scooched her way next to him. The two sat there for a moment. "If it's any constellation... I don't hate you either" She replied, this was an apology. Then she look at him. "But I sure as hell don't like you..." She told him, as that playful childish smile appeared on her face. You could hear the laughter, the joke in her voice. There was no way she would admit that so he could use it against her.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:18 am

Constantin was utterly lost. He didn't know how to be emotional like this! "I'm not." he said flatly, glancing down at her hands in his lap. He wasn't used to people being so close to him, especially those who were neither charmed nor sleeping with him. He didn't know what to do! Constantin couldn't look at her anymore, and glanced away. "I.. don't hate you.." he murmured, his hair falling over his eyes. He couldn't really say he liked her..
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:11 am

Ebony's lips parted slightly as she started at Constantin's face for a moment. In regular circumstances, this would infuriate Ebony. "You're not?" She asked softly, batting her eye lashes as she slowly stopped crying and sniffed. "But you hate me" She whispered.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:05 am

Constantin flinched back a little at her touch, but didn't push her away. "You're not going to die." he said flatly. "You're not meant to die!" That was a completely silly idea, but even Constantin had enough sense to not say that to Ebony. He looked her in the eye. "I'm not going to let you die." he said, suddenly taking on that stubborn, extremely protective mood he had with Luna. Pretty soon, Ebony was probably going to wish Constantin didn't feel so protective over her. "Don't worry.."
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:01 am

Ebony stared glanced up at him, a tiny pout slipping through her face. "What if someone else tried to kill me?" She asked. Fear was starting to drizzle into her tone. "What if it's fate? What if I'm actually supposed to die?" Ebony's brows knitted together, as she began to shake, something that often happened when she'd cry. Ebony placed her hands on the vampire's knees and stared at him, her eyes filled with horror. "I'm gonna die Constantin!"
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum