Old-MAB RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legendary MAB RP Thread

2 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The Legendary MAB RP Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Legendary MAB RP Thread

Post by faerie-katrina Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:14 am

Ebony began to relax finally when she noticed the way the vampire reclined into the chair. She liked the way he did it, it was as if recliners had be designed for him, of he was a model for expensive furniture. It looked very natural.
Ebony glanced up at Luna "Um... well my week of research is over, but I didn't intend on coming all the way here just for study, so I thought I may stay here for a week or so and see the city" She grinned. "How about you two?" She asked.

Naturally reclining:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FV3UIGV-iMA/S-Qs0zkDXEI/AAAAAAAAAUY/L23QBeuDQ2c/s1600/ben-barnes-HD-ben-barnes-5086670-1650-1100.jpg
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

https://old-mab-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:26 pm

Luna sighed. Well, at least Constantin wasn't actively insulting Ebony anymore. He really needed to learn how to speak to people. Constantin had sat back in the chair. Other than seeming a bit paler, Constantin looked as well as he normally did. Ebony, too, seemed to be over her spell. Luna decided it was time to change the subject. "How long were you planning on staying here?" she asked the woman. She wondered if Ebony's tale of going to the university was true or no. Though she supposed it could be, Ebony had said she was only 20.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:21 pm

Ebony rolled her eyes. Enough with the ridiculous resent... suddenly, Ebony realized something. Could it be that the vampire resented her only because she made him feel because he was normally so powerful? Emasculated? Beaten by a girl. Ebony gaze into space unfazed by the French discussion between the two vampires that she clearly did not understand.
When Constantin spoke, a range of expressions crossed her face. First she frowned, gagged slightly, then a tight smile riddled with confusion sealed the montage. "Um... thank... you..."
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:07 pm

Constantin glared at her, "No," he said, "But she doesn't try to kill m-" Luna sat up. "Will you behave?" she asked,speaking French and hoping Ebony wouldn't understand. "You tried to kill her! You've got no right to behave like this!" Constantin looked resentfully at her, but didn't answer. Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew he was wrong, but simply wasn't able to admit it. And Constantin never apologized. He glanced away, "It was nothing personal, you know" he muttered, then shrugged, "You just looked...tasty." A little smirk crossed his lips.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:00 pm

Ebony's mouth flew open. "Er... maybe by the inability to charm me?! Or was your inflated ego blinding you to the point of not noticing that?" She asked. And then suddenly, at the comment of her underwear, she just stared at him, blank expression... if anything, a little wounded. "Excuse me?" Ebony asked, stuttering slightly. "Do you talk to your sister this way?" She asked.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:45 pm

Luna sat back, gauging both Constantin and Ebony's reactions. It would be good for the two of them to work it out between them, but she also wanted to make sure nobody attacked the other. And Ebony seemed to be handling it quite well. Constantin didn't look so frightened anymore, though he certainly wasn't comfortable. After all, had Ebony been a normal demon, both he and Luna would be dead by now. He glared at Ebony, but was silent for a while. "How in the hell was I supposed to know what you are?" Constantin snapped back. That earned him a glare from Luna as well. [Please behave!] Luna thought. [Do you want to make her angry again?] That shut him up, but only for an instant. "And I don't give a damn about what you were wearing."
Luna wanted to punch him.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:35 pm

Ebony's lips tightened. He... resented her. Ebony's smile faded, she wasn't angry... but guilty. Ashamed. She sat up and took a deep breath. "I imagine you're pretty old, Con..stantin" Hell, what kind of a name was that anyway? "So... I'm sure being a gentleman isn't a foreign concept to you so let me outline some things to you before you start making me feel like a monster" She grit her teeth, and then slapped her index finger into her palm. "One, you invaded my personal space this morning... what if I was naked? Hmm?" She placed her middle finger down. "Two, you woke me when you knew I was tired... Three, you saw me in my Kyle Minogue panties... which are see threw!" She placed a forth finger down. "Four! You made me afraid, a victim in my own room! Five! You tried to kill me! So don't you dare resent me, Constantin, don't you dare play the victim for acting out in self defense. I did not kill you, but if I hadn't threatened you, you would've killed me! So you fucking grow a pair, stop being a pussy and give me a little more respect!" Ebony's eyes were fixated upon the vampire, cool, but controlled. "Also you did or this... with out even introducing yourself, and quite frankly, I think that's a bit rude."
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:22 pm

Constantin sat in the chair by the window, while Luna sat on the edge of the bed. Well, at least they'd got Constantin inside the room, that was progress. "Ebony, this is my brother, Constantin," Luna finally said, since apparently he wasn't going to introduce himself. She was just hoping her brother wouldn't say anything idiotic. But maybe he wouldn't be quite so obnoxious,terrified of Ebony as he was. "I know what you are" Constantin said, glaring at the floor. "And I'm quite aware of what you would have done." A silence fell on the three, until Luna spoke up, "Ebony is risen.. she's not like the other demons," she pointed out. "She did convince us she was human.."
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:14 pm

Ebony smirked. Good. Better him annoyed at her, even angry, than afraid of her. Ebony wandered over to her bed then flopped down onto it, rolling onto her tummy, then propped herself up on her hands. "So, oh-nameless-vampire..." Ebony began. "I realize this mornings events my have terrified you, but to be honest... they terrified me too. I'm sure your sister give you the low down as to... well, what I am. I'm afraid it's all true" She pouted. "I am a demon. Well sort of. But you're a vampire, and you tried to kill me this morning, and to be honest, if I was a true demon, you'd know for a fact that I wouldn't let you live this morning" She told him. "And, also, if I was a true demon... being subjected fear of being to rape wouldn't have been my the reason for my actions"
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:03 pm

"Come on," Luna said softly,seeing the flash of annoyinace in his eyes. "I want nothing," he said,"But we ought to go."
"Please?" Luna asked,and finally, Constantin relented. Following Luna, he walked into Ebony's room,staring suspiciously around him at the same time. Luna looked almost apologetic, she hoped Ebony wouldn't be hurt by her brother's behavior. "I'm not afraid," he said, risking a quick glare at Ebony. Constantin had no sense of humor when it came to teasing.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:54 am

Ebony raised an eye brow. "Me? I don't want anything. Apparently you want something though" She noted, eyeing the vampire up and down. She then took a step away from the door making way for the vampire who was no where near confident to walk into her room a second time. Ebony shrugged. "I don't mind if you come in, you had no problem with it earlier." Sh said as she began to stroll over to her bed. "Besides... you're not scared of a little girl, are you?" She teased.

The Legendary MAB RP Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_lxdyhz3oxF1r4kfic
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:09 am

Constantin flinched away from Ebony as she came closer. "What do you want?" he said quietly Luna knew that whatever she said, Constantin wouldn't believe her. She couldn't really blame him for that. But did he have to be so rude? Luna glanced at his face. He actually looked frightened.. "You should meet her," Luna said in a softer voice. "We've been talking for a few hours." Luna tried to smile at him, to lighten the situation. She didn't want her brother or Ebony to freak out. "Will you come in for a moment?" Luna hoped Ebony didn't mind her inviting Constantin in.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:03 am

Ebony frowned. One thing to protective... but another to be controlling. She stood from the bed and strolled over to the door. Suddenly she shone that hundred watt grin and folded her arms over chest. "Good morning, oh nameless vampire, who invaded my personal space this morning by waking me and then proceeding to try and eat me" She flicked the hair over her shoulder and then poked her tongue out at him as well. Two things she tried to do here, was distract herself from the previous situation - and rather than frighten the vampire... come across as a bratty... little... sister?
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:53 am

Luna was about to respond when suddenly a voice interrupted her thoughts. [Luna? Where in the hell are you?] Constantin exclaimed. He sounded tired.. and completely neurotic. [I went to see if Ebony was alright after what you did.] she replied. There was a moment of silence, then several creative curse words. Luna sighed. "speak of the devil," she muttered. Now she was going to have to convince him that Ebony was not currently torturing her. "My brother is probably com-" she was interrupted by a sound outside. "and there he is," Before he could come in, Luna went to the door. She opened it to find a pale,wide-eyed Constantin. "I'm fine," she said firmly, before he could get a word in. Her brother could be quite obnoxious when he thought she was in danger. This was followed by several minutes of feverish discussion. It's not as if Luna didn't understand why he was scared.. "I swear, I'm fine!" Luna said for the tenth time. She could hear Ebony coming to the door, as her brother drew back from the demoness.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:45 am

Ebony raised an eye brow. "Well at least I know threatening to rip out his organs is effective" Ebony walked over to the rubbish bin and slam dunked the tissue. "He can convince you all you want, you came here when he probably didn't want you too and you're fine - by the sounds of things I'm surprised he hasn't come back here to make sure I haven't killed you" She grinned suddenly, and then hopped back onto the bed. "And why thank you, that's awfully kind of you" She poked her tongue out at Luna playfully.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:26 am

Luna smiled, "I am glad you didn't kill him." she said. For all his faults, she did love Constantin, ad losing him would have been absolutely devastating. "I will," she grinned. "Though I think you've terrified him enough." For a moment, she fell silent, thoughtful. "You know, it's completely possible he'll try to convince me to leave.." she added, half to herself. How in the hell was she going to convince him that Ebony was not a regular demon? "He's not as bad as he may seem." she added, grimacing as Ebony cut her finger, "What are y- oh." she said, glancing at the pitch-black blood. Luna smiled again. "I'm not planning on attacking you," she laughed. "And not just because you could beat me without even trying." Luna was really starting to like Ebony.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:21 am

Ebony smirked. "It's not very often you find demon's having exponential crises" She replied, almost playful. Ebony sat up and stretched her arms. She didn't really like to think about it, the addiction of power - especially right after a transition. Hopefully Luna would notice. Ebony then chuckled. "Yeah, he seems like the type to get himself into... deep shit, but he doesn't have worry, it wasn't my intention to kill him" She promised. "Feel free to tell him I don't taste very nice" Ebony stood up from the bed and strolled over to her hand bag, small and black. From it she pulled out a pocket knife, which she proceeded to flick open and draw across the tip of her ring finger. "Ow" She winced, slightly. An inky onyx fluid began to flow out, and she presented her finger to Luna. "I think my little brother told me it was the equivalent to depositing flesh..." The upside of having a genius for a little brother. Ebony reached for a tissue.
"I feel... raw" Ebony said, trying to find the best way to put it. "I don't think I'll change again with out serious provocation... don't try to kill me okay?" Ebony smiled.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:06 am

Luna nodded. "I see.." she said thoughtfully. Well, that certainly explained some things. "I never knew that was possible." Luna smiled at Ebony. She imagined it must be like the bloodlust she would sometimes feel, only much stronger. "Your brother's an angel?" she'd only heard of them, ""I've never met a demon before...my brother has only told me of them" she added, now very curious. But she didn't want to pry too much, and she sobered up. "I understand.. I'm sure the power would feel so addictive." she trailed off then, falling silent for a moment. "If it's any consolation, you're not exactly the first person to try to murder my brother. He..has a knack for blindly attacking people without a second thought," she shook her head,sighing slightly. He was a bit of a stubborn ass. "Do you feel in control now, though?" she asked carefully. Ebony seemed much calmer at least.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:57 am

Ebony shook her head. "I suppose..." She murmured. Ebony closed her eyes. "Your brother tried to feed on me because he thought I was human. I guess that kinda pleases me" She looked over at Luna. "20 years ago I made a pact with the balance of nature. Back then, I was what you call a demon, the embodiment of evil. Your brother doesn't know sadism until he knows a demon. Through meeting my brother, Adam, who's an Angel, I had an... epiphany or an understanding of human life and through that, I gave up my power, the adrenaline of a tasting human energy, my immortality - for this. One human life. I am flesh and blood, but I don't eat - I feed on the energy or plants and animals - kind of like photosynthesis I guess." She smiled a little. "But there's a balance, I have this thing inside me, like Jekyll and Hyde that I have to stay in control of. I have a pretty good hold of it now - it only pops up in times of survival. But every time I transition... it..." She paused, closing her eyes again. "It's so hard to stop... it's so... seductive".
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:44 am

Luna watched Ebony carefully. "You were just trying to defend yourself." she said softly. "My brother can be quite sadistic.." she trailed off. She knew exactly what her brother was like, though she hated that part of him. "If I may ask.." she started, "What are you?" A half demon perhaps, someone with both human and demon parents? "I've never seen anybody like you," Neither of them had realized Ebony was anything but human. Not that Luna had ever actually met a full demon.. fortunately.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:40 am

Ebony frowned and stared at the spot on the floor that the man had just cleaned. She then glanced at Luna and then climbed onto the bed. "I could've cleaned that" She insisted. Ebony sighed and leaned her head back on the head board. "I haven't transitioned in over five years" She explained, partially ignoring Luna's question. "I'd been doing so well".
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:33 am

Luna looked up as Ebony walked into the room. Good, she looked much better. And much less like the victim of some horrible murder. At the question, Luna nodded. "Yes," she said. "He'll be alright," she added as an afterthought. "Won't remember any of this next morning." The man was finished, and he stood up. "You may go." Luna instructed him, her voice taking on a far more commanding tone. "You were never here." The man turned and walked out the door without a word.
Luna made space for Ebony on the bed. "How are you feeling?" she asked carefully.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:29 am

Ebony nodded, standing in the bathroom with her arms wrapped around herself. At least everything was quieter now. As Luna was bout to leave, Ebony reached out to grab Luna's attention. "Hey... Luna?" She chewed her lip. "Thank you... this means a lot"
Ebony turned to her reflection. Well at least she was only wearing a bed shirt. She slipped off the bloodied bed wear and turned to examine where the vampire had pushed her into the wall. There was a pretty grey bruise - Ebony didn't bruise in colour as he blood (if you could call it that) was a thick inky black. Stripping down the rest of the way Ebony stripped off the remainders of her clothing and slipped into the shower.

[TIME LAPSE]

Luna had picked out a khaki blouse and a pair of denim shorts. As ebony came out of the bathroom she saw that there was gentleman on the floor cleaning up the pool of blood while Luna sat on Ebony's freshly made bed with her legs crossed reading a magazine. Ebony also noticed that the man had two fang punctures in his neck. This sort of thing didn't frighten Ebony, the part that bothered her was someone else cleaning the mess she'd made. Ebony glanced over at Luna "Is he... charmed?" Was that what it was called again? It had been such a long time...
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:11 am

Luna nodded, and stood, walking over to the shower. At least that was clean. Luna knew they had to clean the bathroom as well, if a maid saw it they'd call the police in a second. But that could wait. She placed the towel on the clean toilet, then turned on the shower, making sure it was the right temperature. Luna came back to Ebony and kneeled down next to her. "Do you have clean clothes somewhere?" she asked, and fetched them, also placing them on the clean toilet lid. Luna helped Ebony up. "I'll be in the ext room," she said softly, smiling at the woman. It was good to see Ebony with her normal eyes. "Call me if you need anything, alright?" Luna left the room and sat down on Ebony's bed, thoughtful and silent.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:05 am

So she was a vampire too. That was okay, it's not Ebony was any better... in fact she was worse. Ebony didn't reply, she just sat there for a moment while Luna wrapped her arms around her, tight, and even though it was cool... it was safe. Such a human expression to hold someone. The two strangers sat there for a moment while Ebony sobs softened. When Luna spoke, Ebony looked up, eyes open. Normal, regular pupils. She nodded. "I'd like... a shower please..." She sniffed.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum