Old-MAB RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legendary MAB RP Thread

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Legendary MAB RP Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legendary MAB RP Thread

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:29 am

Zavier cocked his head to the side, as she listened to her sigh. Was she upset the Constantin didn't hang out as much with her as she liked? He decided to more towards her more, maybe Constantin didn't give her the attention that she wanted. "Where do you like to go out?" He asked, resting a cheek on his hand, propping his elbow up on the back of the chair.
---
Ebony glared at the vampire. "You kept insulting my painting!" Ebony stamped her foot again, water splashing back up against her, some hitting the vampire's pants again. At his request for an apology, she was appalled. "Fuck off!" She exclaimed in outrage. "You cocky, arrogant, self-righteo-"
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

https://old-mab-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:20 am

Luna let out a tiny, inaudible sigh. "No, I guess not." she said. She didn't know her brother's entire life, and what she did know, she wasn't very comfortable telling. To his next question, she shrugged. "We go out, sometimes, but not as much as I'd like." The difficult thing about Constantin is that he never seemed to enjoy much of anything. Luna still sometimes took him out, even if it was just a walk in the woods.

-----------------------

Constantin noticed too, but didn't say anything. "Well, it wasn't very nice to throw water on me." he pointed out. It was just cold water, it wasn't as if Ebony was freezing to death or anything! She was simply being quite overdramatic. "Don't you think you ought to apologize?" His smirk only grew as he looked at Ebony shivering. "Now be nice...."
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:14 am

Zavier shrugged. He guessed it was true, 700 years later - everyone wold be dead. But after 700 there's plenty of time to make friends. "You don't think he would've gained the social skills over time?" He asked with a playful smile. Zavier then shrugged. "Do you and him do much together, other than usual vampy things?"
---
Ebony stamped her foot, water splashing up and splatting Constantin's pants. "Please Constantin! I hate the cold!" She exclaimed, as she glanced down at her chest. To her horror, she noticed her extremities becoming pronounced under the icy temperatures and she folded her arms over her chest to hide them. "Let me ouuut!" She wailed.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:38 am

Luna leaned back on the bench, pushing her hair back behind her ear. She supposed it would be logical that he wondered a bit, and it wasn't like Zavier could actually ask Constantin any of this. But now? She though they were having a moment. "No, he doesn't." Luna said. "His real family is long dead." Obviously. "He's not exactly the social type." she pointed out, wishing they could change the subject. Zavier didn't seem to notice.

------------------

Constantin smirked. "What's the matter?" he murmured. "After all, it's only cold water..." The cold didn't bother him, you could probably stick Constantin in a freezer without him noticing. "Don't try to fight. But, if you're good, I may turn the heat up." Ebony wasn't going to be able to beat him. Constantin always wanted the last word. And he didn't think she would try to mess with him so much in the future.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:32 am

Zavier's eyes widened slightly. Seven hundred was impressive, a lot of immortal beings didn't last as long as that. Unless they were clever. Zavier didn't dare ask about Constantin's Maker, he knew that every vampire's Maker/Progeny relationship was deeply personal that maybe Luna didn't even know. "Does he have any other family?" He asked.
---
Suddenly a shrilling scream echoed from the bathroom. "Constantin! It's freezing!" She reached for the temperature knob, attempting to pry his finger away, but he was strong. It was like his fingers had been carved into place. ebony splashed water halfheartedly in his direction only to have a few droplets land on his forearms. "Constantin! It's cooooooold!" She whinged. She pushed against him, only to have a frozen iron arm push her beneath the jets of water. "Oh my fucking God! It was just some water!"
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:21 am

Luna frowned. What was all this about, then? Maybe Zavier wanted to change the subject, but to her brother? "He has me." she said, glancing at Zavier's face. "He's over 700 years old." she added. Most people were very shocked when they heard his age. Though even she sometimes had trouble believing his age. Then again, it had been a bit of a shock when Luna had celebrated her 100th birthday.

------------------------

Constantin pushed his hair out of his eyes. It wasn't even that much water, but it still pissed him off. "That's it." he said, standing up and striding over to Ebony. He grabbed her, ignoring her protests. ""You did say it was bath time." Constantin said with a particularly evil smirk. He dragged Ebony over to the shower, yanking the curtain open. Constantin held her back, then turned the shower on. Full blast, the coldest setting. "Enjoy your shower." he said, his hand firmly planted over the knob.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:14 am

Zavier nodded. "Oh okay..." Now distracted at the thought of Constantin showing up due to Luna's lingering. Zavier cleared his throat and sat up. "So um... does Constantin have any family, how old is he anyway?" He asked, with biennial curiosity.
---
Ebony slammed the cup down on the bench, slapping her hand over her mouth to cover her laughter at the vampire's reaction. Her chest quivered in giggles as she watched the vampire's dark hair drip with water, covering his glare. "Well..." She began. "At least you don't have to worry about hiding your eyes with your hair anymore" Ebony then gave in the the laughter she was hiding and flopped back over the bench.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:55 am

"We didn't dare come back until a few years after I had supposedly 'died'. After all, nobody was expecting to see us, it's amazing what a change of clothes can do." She grinned back, glad to see him back to normal. Luna blinked. Crap. She'd forgotten about her brother. "I don't know." she said. "But probably not, I told him I was going out to feed, he probably thinks I will be out all night. Don't worry about it." That had been random.

-----

Constantin raised an eyebrow. "It's the charm, they do enjoy it. They wish it to happen. They- " he was interrupted by a glass of water to his face. "God damn it Ebony!" he shouted. Second time he'd said that tonight. Now angry, Constantin half rose up, glaring furiously at Ebony. "What in the hell is your problem?" he snapped. "You immature child!"
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:49 am

Zavier grinned. "When did you do this?" He asked. When Luna pressed her fingers to his face, Zavier sighed. She was cool, but in a soothing way. Gentle, like aloe to a cut or a sting. Suddenly Zavier glanced up at the sky. "You don't think Constantin will be wondering about us, do you?" He asked.
---
Ebony wrinkled her nose. "Ew! Constantin! No!" She exclaimed. How could someone enjoy getting their skin punctured and the fluid drained out? Subconsciously, Ebony placed her fingers to her neck, rubbing against her pulse and frowned. Ebony then glared at the vampire, she reached behind her picked up the glass out water, and tossed the fluid it at his smirking face. "And so is that!" She snapped.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:37 am

Luna smiled, still remaining very gentle. She should not have gotten so excited and asked such idiotic things. "We used to secretly visit my sister, so she did not know we were there.." Luna leaned up, trying to catch his eyes. She slid her palm up his cheek, brushing his hair off his face. "Zavier it's not your fault, nobody is in control of themselves when they turn. It doesn't mean that you're a bad person"

--------------------

Constantin smirked. Well, no only young women... "Don't complain of the way I feed, I am sure you would enjoy it too were you human." The charm meant it was not painful until the very end. Her next comment just made his smirk grow. "Oh, it is very original" he said. Constantin did not even care about art, but now he was just enjoying teasing Ebony.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:30 am

Zavier shook his head. "No it's fine, it's not like I could lie to you" He replied, though his speech was monotonous. He closed his eyes for a second, and then took a deep breath. "My brother... is in his late 80's, he's still alive. He was your straight A student, and studied to become a lawyer" He explained. "I guess it would be a bad idea to visit him seeing as I still look 23 and he'd look like a raisin" Zavier laughed halfheartedly.
---
Ebony rolled her eyes. "What? By rooting young woman and draining their blood through their femoral artery?" Ebony then folded her arms over her chest. "Collecting original paintings" She replied, obviously joking, but with a promise of murder in her gaze.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:14 am

It didn't take too long for Luna to guess what had happened. "I'm sorry. I should not have asked something so personal" she said. She placed her hand gently over his warm hand, clenched on the bench. The two fell into silence for a moment, Luna trying to think of something to say to improve the situation. This type of situation was so common, after all it was usually the family members who were closest when someone had been turned. But saying something like that would have been awfully insensitive. Luna had been lucky that her first feed had not been anyone she particularly cared for.

--------

Constantin sighed. "I highly doubt that." he said, then turned to meet her gaze. "I have kept myself occupied for many centuries, I hardly need a hobby." Luna had tried to interest him in some things but he had enjoyed none of them. Eventually she'd stopped trying to force him to go out. "What is your hobby, in any case. Teasing others?" But Constantin smirked, not meaning it as an insult.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:07 am

Zavier sat, happy to give his legs a bits of a break. He stretched them out before him, crossing his ankles and Luna asked a very territorial question. He pressed his lips together. Luna didn't think he was a bad werewolf... but. "My family died not too shortly after I turned" He said curtly. Except his brother, his brother was in University then. Zavier pressed his lips together.
---
Ebony's eyes widened as she spat in the sink again. "What?! Sleeping is amazing!" She exclaimed. Ebony rinsed her mouth with the cup next to her, just a sip, then placed it back on the bench top. She then stood on her toes slightly to rinse the tooth brush. Ebony then glanced over her shoulder with a another... pointy look. "You need a hobby" She told Constantin, turning to face him and leaning on the bench top.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:55 am

Luna nodded. She wasn't the type who would dwell on sorrows for too long. "It's the same for me." she said. Clearly, Constantin was her bother, but many of her friends had been very close to her as well. They passed into a park lit with yellow lights. Luna pulled Zavier onto a bench under a tall tree. "Have you ever gone to see your family after you turned?" she asked.

---------------

Constantin raised an eyebrow. "It sounds dreadfully dull." he said. No, that was not true. He'd give anything to be able to sleep. Constantin watched her ass she brushed, always curious about human lives. "Oh, I don't know." he said nonchalantly. "I suppose I could go out but there is not much to do at this moment." It would not be beyond him to watch a human sleep, he simply had no idea how creepy it was.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:49 am

Zavier grinned, feeling a glow of triumph in that he'd made her feel better. "That's very true indeed, I've come across a lot of people in my time that I'd consider to be my kin over my true family" He replied. Though the family he'd spent his human life with was exactly pure gold either.
---
Ebony made a face that could only be described as... pointy. "Us sleeping individuals need at lest eight ours sleep a night" Which of course was bullshit as she never managed to get that much. Ebony popped her tooth brush in her mouth and began to brush. She spat into the sink. "And... you plan to do what?" Then continued to brush her teeth.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:39 am

Luna could feel his hand on her arm, soft and so warm. She glanced back to him, smiling. "I know." she said quietly. "I sometimes hope I'll see him again..If there is a heaven, and if they let us in, then maybe I will." Though people at her time had not been overly religious, still Luna's family, like all proper families, had gone to church. Luna's hand slipped into Zavier's. "And anyway, just because some people aren't related to you, that doesn't mean they can't be family." It was rare for a biological family to survive intact, and there were many adoptive families formed by immortals.
-----------------
Constantin, still staring at Ebony out of the corner of his eye, also looked at the clock. "Tired already?" he smirked, and lay back on the bed. "I don't mind, you can go to sleep if you wish." In reality watching Ebony sleep would be quite boring, but then again Constantin had little else to do. But still he remained tense. She wouldn't just give up like this.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:30 am

Zavier frowned suddenly, feeling that he was treading on sensitive territory. He was quiet for a moment, before reaching out and placing a hand on her forearm. She was smooth and very cool. "You know, a rule to remember when you live forever is that when people disappear... it doesn't always mean they're gone for good" He said softly, however, when he spoke softly his voice toke on more of a rough, husky toke.
---
Ebony glanced over at the vampire, chewing her lip to hide the smirk. It didn't help that he was so paranoid. "Just... cleaning up" She said. Ebony glanced at the wall clock and noticed it it was just hitting 11:30. Perfect. "I'll have to go to bed soon, you see..." Ebony said. (And because they're in her room) She wandered to her suit case and pulled out her toilet bag, hunting for her tooth brush. "When we met I broke the bathroom sink" She said nonchalantly, strolling over to the kitchenette sink and starting the water.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:17 am

Luna's smile wavered for a moment. "I..I don't know. He just..one day, he didn't come back. It happens sometimes." She stared down at the dark ground, "It was many years ago, very soon after I came here." she added. Maybe a slayer had got him, or a pissed-off wolf. There were no police to search for immortals. It didn't feel so awful anymore, after several decades but she still did not like talking about it. "I think he would have liked you." she added with a slightly lighter tone. It would not do to talk of dead family on the first date. Besides, Luna too wanted to have a good night and there was no need to dwell on past pain.
------
Constantin sat up slightly, trying to follow Ebony with his gaze while not looking like he cared. He heard the tap running, then the clink as she put the glass down. "What in the hell are you doing now?" Constantin asked carelessly. He was sure she had some evil plan. Perhaps that was something she had kept over from her demon days. She was not evil, but she was tricky.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:08 am

Zavier smiled, warm and genuine. "Family member" He replied. "I like that, where is he now?" Zavier asked. It wasn't at all often that immortals still had family members with them, Zavier was almost keen to meet him. Almost. Considering the last "Meet the family" moment he had. Zavier made a face. "Yes they are weird..." He agreed. Zavier then let Luna's comment slide. While Zavier was ever positive, and ever friendly, he wasn't self indulgent.
---
Ebony narrowed her eyes at the vampire, she wasn't about to let him dominate her. She flicked her hair off her shoulders and made her wear around to the kitchenette, try to look as if she was... doing something. She picked up the ball of tape and paper that was originally wrapped around the painting, and popped it in the bin, then went to the tap and filled a glass with water.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:15 am

Luna frowned. "Oh, no. When I first changed, I lived with my brother- my biological brother, that is. He'd been changed before me." she added. Of course, her brother had released her immediately after her change. Like any gentleman of the time, he'd been protective, but not controlling. She could see Zavier's expression relax, and knew he'd heard of the groups. "I've met a couple members of groups." she added. "They were...weird. Kept trying to get me to join." They hadn't been cruel to her though, perhaps because Luna was neither human, nor was she threatening them. She smiled up at Zavier. "I'm sure you'll find your place soon." she said. With a personality like his t was guaranteed that Zavier would make friends.
-----------------
Constantin smirked. "Perhaps you ought to pay better attention to your surroundings." he said, laying back on the bed. But this time, he kept one eye on her. He knew she'd try to beat him somehow, and Constantin was determined to not let her. He was starting to enjoy Ebony though he'd never admit that.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:07 am

Zavier cringed slightly. It was normal for Luna's kind to travel alone, if it were in pairs it was usually with a mate or with their Maker, or another Progeny their Maker had made. A Maker Vampire would usually only go as far as to make one or two serious Progeny, due to the investment it required. A Progeny, for their own safety (usually) physically had to do what ever their maker commanded until the Maker released them. Until then, the a Maker and Progeny would feel each other and have a devoted bond so strong that no human could compare it with any other relationship.
However Zavier had heard of what happened when vampire's formed groups... or "nests" as they were called. Having numerous humans or "whelps" that they'd pass around them in some weird group orgy. He was careful "Have you... ever been in a group?" He didn't assume so however. Luna seemed far to classy and elegant for such behavior. Zavier shrugged. "Used to, in several, I changed regularly. I didn't really find anywhere I could settle" He explained. He sighed. "I guess I'm not really sure what kind of wolf I am" He explained.
---
Ebony grinned, but then burst into amounts of giggles. The Vampire's frozen reaction was perfect. However, in her laughter, she didn't notice the pillow come souring back, in vampire speed towards her as it smacked her in the belly. "Oof!" She grunted before glaring at the vampire. "Foul move!"
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:50 am

Luna nodded, smiling. "I didn't know all of that." she said. "Some of us form groups as well, I guess, though we're more solitary. But I guess it's just human nature, not a lot of people do well if they're completely alone." she grinned. "I gues you guys really have done a lot of good." Her gaze softened, voice turning more sympathetic. "You don't have a pack?" she asked, because I can't remember if she's asked that before so let's pretend she hasn't. "That must be difficult..but I don't see you as the bad, aggressive wolf." she smiled back up at him. Luna already trusted Zavier. She knew he couldn't be capable of true cruelty.

---------------------

As he had been ignoring her, Constantin did not notice the thrown pillow and it hit him square in the face. "What the hell Ebony!" he shouted, overeacting to the situation as usual. It wasn't as if it had hurt in any way. But he grabbed the pillow of the bed, tossing it at the demoness with a little smirk.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:43 am

Zavier nodded slowly, knowingly. "Our species were the original gangs" He noted. "But that's what happens when the aggressive wolves get together, when the controlled, more peaceful wolves move in packs... amazing things happen. Charities have been started... the Salvation Army, some of the greatest hand labour firms in history have started because of pack formations" Zavier explained. Zavier turned to Luna. "Wolves are instinctual, when we are alone we can survive but in groups we form hierarchies and dedicate ourselves towards a group goal. In nature I guess it's survival and fitness... but in society, if you're a peaceful wolf it's change for the better, but if you're aggressive... well..." Zavier shrugged. "I guess you know, the unfortunate part is a new wolf trying to find where the fit" Zavier swallowed hard.
---
Ebony narrowed her eyes again. "Don't be so absolute Mr. Fang-Face, what makes you so sure?" She responded curtly. Constantin's next comment really got under her skin, and she reached for the couch behind her, scooping up one of the cushions and the throwing it over at the vampire.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:16 am

Luna glanced up at him, silent for a moment. "Well, I've run into a few, occasionally.." she trailed off. "They've mostly left me alone, once I wandered into the wrong part of town." Her kind didn't always get along with wolves, though Luna tried to remain pleasant to everyone. She'd avoided a lot of trouble this way. (A lot of it caused by her brother.) "Gangs of wolves controlled parts of New York, back in the 50s." she explained, though Zavier might already know this.

-----------------------

Constantin's smirk only widened. "Oh, I don't think that will be the case." To be fair, he did have centuries of experience. And there was a certain benefit of a lover who could read his partner's mind. He didn't even bother looking at her, he knew she was glaring. "Oh, I'm sure it is." he said. "After all, it is your painting, it does not matter what anyone else thinks of it." His tone clearly betrayed his opinion of the piece.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:08 am

Zavier raised his eye brows. "Oh London?" He asked with a smirk. "So you're only a little bit older than me..." He calculated the years in his head. In terms of immortality, it wasn't much of an age gap at all. "A little" He repeated. He then cocked his head to the side. "So you've never come across another werewolf in your life?" He asked, as the two of them continued through the glowing trees of illuminated park.
---
Ebony narrowed her eyes, trying to form a response as the vampire lay back. She then just ran her fingers through her hair and said simply. "You simply took the lid off, Constantin, doesn't mean you can have to whole jar. I might decide that... someone else might be better" Though Ebony didn't really like the idea of finding someone else to have sex with. Not that she would tell the vampire that. Constantin was fun, and didn't like having no one to be around. She could pull his strings, but little did she know he was better at pulling hers.
Ebony shot her dark look at Constantin's remark, like a reflex to being punched in the arm. "It's conceptual and it's very nice". She responded.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum