Old-MAB RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legendary MAB RP Thread

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Legendary MAB RP Thread Empty Re: The Legendary MAB RP Thread

Post by Emma M Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:12 am

(I did not see you had replied. I should check my email more often.)

Luna shrugged. "No, probably not" she said. She could sleep if she wanted to, all it required was for her to relax her mind. "I'll only sleep if there's absolutely nothing else to do." But unlike her brother, Luna had hobbies. And she was interested in the world, in all the new discoveries and news that happened. She leaned on her door, looking at Zavier. "I don't mind company" she said. Though she couldn't get the nagging feeling out of the back of her mind. Zavier was nice, but he'd been a bit strange during their date. But maybe he was just nervous. Not that Zavier seemed the type to get very nervous in front of women.

------------

Constantin shrugged. He tried to keep his expression calm and bored, but couldn't help a a little flicker of disappointment cross his face. "Not in decades, perhaps not centuries" he said, glancing away from her. He wouldn't mention how often he tried to sleep, laying awake, sometimes for hours. Not that there was anything particularly interesting in sleep. He glanced over at the curtained window. "I don't see why you can't sleep during daytime" he said.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:44 am

Zavier glanced down at his watch. "Hmm.. we can't have anyone cooking, now can we?" He said with a playful smile as they wandered over.
When they arrived at the hotel, Zavier walked Luna up to her room. "So... would you go to sleep now or just hide in your room for the next 12 hours?" He asked. He knew that younger vampires needed their sleep in the night... other wise they'd get the nasty "bleeds", all the holes in the body oozing the blood they'd red on. For older vampires, who didn't require feeding as often, sleeping wasn't a necessity either.
---
Ebony raised an eye brow. "Uhhh... when was the last time you slept? Sleeping is amazing... not that I'll get much of it now..." She said grumpily, glancing at the time which read almost sunrise. Would this be the case... running round with vampires so much, that she would become completely nocturnal? "What are you going to do now?" She asked.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

https://old-mab-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:11 am

Luna nodded and stood up. "Yes." she said, "The sun's probably going to come up in a few hours anyway." Luna generally didn't like to take chances with the sun. She and Zavier started walking over to the taxi stand together. "This was fun." Luna said. A bit awkward at times, but she has enjoyed Zavier's company.

------

Constantin shrugged. "If you really wish for me to buy you underwear, then I will." Though he didn't really understand why she was so obsessed with it. Constantin hadn't been inside a store in a few years, and had he known where Ebony would probably take him, he would not have agreed to go. Slowly, Constantin sat up, glancing into her black eyes. "I don't mind." he said, standing up lazily. "it seems awfully dull, to have to sleep every day.." he muttered. Damn The sun was coming up soon, it would be dreadfully dull with Ebony asleep and Luna angry at him.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:06 am

Zavier raised his eye brows. "I know its not my fault, I can't control your brother's actions" He then sighed. A moment passed between them. "Maybe we should head back to the motel?" He suggested.

(Yes please)
---
When Ebony was sure he wasn't looking, she turned her back to the vampire and let the towel drop and began to change into her baby blue chemise. "You still own me some underwear" she muttered to the vampire once she was dressed, and then shut her suit case. Ebony wandered over to her bed. "I want to go to be now, you ice block"
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:53 am

Luna nodded. She knew there was really no excuse for it. "He's just not used to being with people." she said softly. Knowing what she did, Luna couldn't really hate her brother for his behavior. Not that Luna hated a lot of people anyway. And of course, Constantin knew about her former husband, and wanted to protect her from a similar fate. Even though Luna was perfectly capable of taking care of herself. "It's not your fault." Luna added. Zavier must have been really upset by Constantin, what with all the questions he was asking.

--------

Lazily, Constantin flipped over on his back, "Alright." he said, making a needlessly big show of closing his eyes. As soon as Ebony turned her back he peeked out of the corner of his eye, unable to resist doing exactly what she told him not to.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:45 am

Zavier rolled his eyes. "But that's no reason to try and kill someone, I mean older brothers are supposed to threaten to kill their sister's boyfriends... not actually attempt to" It was pathetic really, Zavier wasn't going to hurt Luna, it wasn't like he'd done anything wrong.
Luna was hotter than Constantin anyway...
Zavier frowned to himself and then allowed that thought to pass quickly.
(What Zavier is doing is called displacement, btw)
---
Ebony snarled at the vampire as she went to her suit case to find some pajamas. "It was wonderful, Thank you." She snapped, flinging the lid open and hunting for a chemise. Ebony glanced up at the vampire. He was obviously not going to leave. He was like a bad smell... no, like a rat infestation you couldn't get rid of. "Close your eyes" She demanded with the expectations of a three year old.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:28 am

Luna blinked. "uhh.." she trailed off. "He can be.. quite protective.." She glanced up into his warm gray eyes, he looked troubled. "The way he reacted to you. It's not that he dislikes you particularly, he just.. doesn't trust anyone." she frowned. That didn't really sound any better. "Nobody wants to lose their family." she added in a softer voice. She knew she was his only family. And Luna was perhaps the only one who could put up with Constantin's psychotic overprotectiveness without going mad.

-----------

Constantin, who had been staring up at the ceiling with a particularly blank look, glanced back at her. "Did you have a nice shower?" he asked, a smirk appearing on his face again. Teasing Ebony was <i>much</i> nicer than moping around in his room. Constantin rolled over, meeting her eyes. He ignored her insult, she was only trying to piss him off. Pity (for her) Ebony wasn't being very successful.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:23 am

Zavier frowned. The idea of the gang of fang-haters picking a fight on just one vampire, particularly a a young female, unnerved him. He leaned over slightly so his upper arm rested on hers. "Is clingy behaviour out of the ordinary for Constantin of something?" He asked.
---
Ebony shot her dark look at the vampire as he replied. She hated not having her private language anymore. She hated the way he wound her up so easily. She hated him. "Fuck you" She called out in solid English this time. Ebony finished her "peaceful" shower and then dried herself off. With a fresh towel, she wrapped herself up and wandered out into her suite to find Constantin lazying around on her bed. She rolled her eyes. "Someone as old as you... you'd think would be smarter than the average person".
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:04 am

Luna smiled and nodded. The two fell into silence again. "I met him sometime in the 40s" she said. It had been after the war, she could remember that much. "I..went into a part of town I shouldn't have, I didn't know the place was controlled by a gang that wasn't particularly fond of my kind. My brother happened to be passing through, he saved me." she frowned. "I had to take him home after that." The last wolf had roughed him up pretty bad. Not that her brother would ever admit it, stubborn ass that he was. "For some reason, he decided to stay with me." she smiled at that.

------------

Constantin leaned back against the wall. He'd never really known when to stop. "Oh, you don't really want to kill me." he replied to her, in perfect Latin.Then, before she could respond, he walked out of the bathroom, laying down on Ebony's bed, waiting for her to come out.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:56 am

Zavier laced his fingers together a little awkwardly. "Nah, I lived in a subdivision, picture a white picket fence and a really green front yard. My dad was a lawyer" Zavier rolled his eyes. After all this time, the American dream was just a ridiculous prospect. The two of them sat there in silence for a just a moment longer. "So how did you meet Constantin?" He finally asked.
---
Ebony glared at the vampire. He was just making it worse. Finally she just let out a frustrated growl. "GET. OUT!" She screamed, bringing the shower curtain across and separating them. For a second, there was nothing but the sound of the rushing water and Ebony turned with her back to the curtain, and she removed the towel and began to soap rinse herself off. "Should use garlic soap" She muttered to herself in thick Latin.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:05 am

Luna tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled at him. She's lived through the time he'd been alive, but it was still fascinating to hear about Zavier's life. Still, even with Luna's conversational skills, she was having trouble thinking up what to say. Luna let her gaze fall to the floor. "Did you live in the country, then`?" she asked him. Luna had always been a city girl.

-----

Constantin smirked at her. She simply could not be frightening, Ebony was far too small for that. He had conveniently forgotten the time she'd gone full demonic on him, after all. "Hardly." he said in reply to her question. Well, yes, he was. But he'd never had social interaction. And he did not tease Luna so much. Something about her personality made her more difficult to tease. Maybe it was because Ebony got angry so easily. "Are you trying to frighten me?" he asked, keeping his playful tone.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:14 am

Zavier scratched the back of his head thoughtfully. "I honestly can't remember when I first learnt to drive. I was definitely human" He stated, then bit his lip thoughtfully. "It might of been my cousin's truck on their farm down in southern Arizona... I can't remember" He shrugged.
---
Ebony reached for a towel she'd slung over the shower rack and wrapped it around her still soapy body. "But it's my body!" She hissed, pressing her upper arm to her chest to hold her towel up, unintentionally pushing up the feminine roundness of her body. "Are you completely socially retarded?!" She demanded, her black neonatal eyes flinging daggers up at the tall vampire, full lips pursing into a pout that could hardly be taken seriously.

((Ebony sings country. I hate country https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHz9qFCZOvs ))
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:22 am

Luna grinned. "My father got the use of a car when I was sixteen, and he took all of us driving in it." She'd remembered how exciting it had been. Exciting and terrifying, she'd never gone so fast before. "I learned to drive in the 50s, it was the first time I was able to get my hands on a car." She quite liked driving. "You learned quite young, I'm sure."

--------------

Constantin leaned away before she could splash him with the soap. "Why are you so shocked? It's not as if this is the first time I've seen you." He watched her, his expression completely calm with only a hint of a smirk. He liked scaring people. Besides, it was not as if Ebony had anything to be ashamed of.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:28 am

Zavier raised an eye brow but decided to humour her. "All kinds of cars and... stuff" He replied, trying to sound as enthusiastic as her. It was a job and he was very good at it, more than he'd give himself credit for. Zavier then gave her a very interested look. "How old were you when you rode in your first car? What kind of car was it?" He asked.
---
Ebony had rubbed herself up into a very soapy lather, under the assumption that the vampire had left, so when the shower curtain opened and Constantin spoke, she shrieked, and slapped her hands over her extremities. "No! I mean yes! I mean... ugh! Have you no decency?!" She exclaimed.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:20 am

Luna listened, fascinated. Even if Zavier said it was boring, she still found it interesting. "That's really cool" she said. "So you can fix cars and stuff then?" She remembered the old cars, the way they'd looked back when she was human. Quite different. And to think, it had been incredibly exciting to be able to go 20mph in a car. Shed noticed Zavier's sigh, but decided not to mention it, after all, it could be about some awful memory Zavier had of his family.

----------------

Constantin watched the wet clothes fly out of the shower one by one. He remained seated for a few more minutes, absolutely silent until he stood up and walked over to the shower curtain. Constantin pulled it open, peeking in. "Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" he asked with a little smirk, glancing at a very soapy Ebony.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:13 am

Zavier smirked, but then rolled his eyes. "Precisely" He said. Zavier then laughed. "Having a job? For a young person... it's boring as hell" He explained. "My first job was to delivery leaflets for this vacuum company in my town" Zaiver said. "I was fifteen, and I wanted a car and my Dad said he'd pay for half" If his grades were good. But when Zavier's report came back with a row of C's for English and Biology... Zavier sighed. He then turned to Luna and raised his eye brows. "Oh, I actually had my career sorted before I when I was a human. I was a mechanic for three years before I turned. Two year apprenticeship, then I joined a firm" He explained.
---
Ebony sighed under the blistering hot water. Due to her origin, Ebony had always loved the heat. She let the water run through her hair, washing out the cold and tingling her scalp. With a glance at the vampire, she then pulled the shower curtain across so she could take off her cold, soaked jeans. She tossed them through the curtain listening to them slap on the floor. "Okay, you've had your fun. You can leave now" Ebony called, turning to face away from the vampire and remove the rest of her clothes so she could legitimately shower.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:37 am

"I suppose they wanted you in the trade as well." Luna said, though not wishing a repeat of the previous disaster. "I always wondered what it would be like to have a job, as a child." she said. "Of course a lady was not allowed to do anything of that sort.." she turned to face Zavier. "What would you have been, had you stayed human?" she asked. She didn't see Zavier as any sort of academic, closed-off type of job. Perhaps something outdoors.

---------------

Constantin turned up the heat all the way. He thought it would have been scalding but Ebony did not seem to mind. He stepped out of the shower, sitting down on the closed toilet seat. "Enjoy your shower." he said in what was almost a playful tone.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:33 am

Zavier nodded. The working class was almost nonexistent back then. "My dad was a lawyer. Like my brother" Zavier replied. Short. Sweet. And straight to the point. This was the reason why Zavier and his father didn't really get along. Zavier was a rebel, Zavier's father was a high collared God fearing lawyer.
---
Ebony wasn't really listening to Constantin, as soon as the water turned hot, she let out a moan of absolute delight. "Oh my God..." The demoness groaned, hooking the shower head back up and then cocked her head back under the water. "Turn it up! Turn it up!" She begged.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:21 am

"Well.." that was a difficult question. "He was gentry, so he didn't really have a job the way people think of nowadays. I suppose he did what interested him. He'd been a general, in his younger years but he retired by the time I was young. Mostly, he was a bit of a scholar, with his old texts and all that." He had always loved it, he'd been a bit of a recluse when it was time for the obligatory balls.

--------------

Constantin looked down at her. She was almost adorable, like a wet little puppy. For a long, agonizing moment he was silent. Then, finally. "Oh alright." Constantin turned the heat up, then handed the shower head to Ebony. "I think I've punished you enough." he murmured.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:17 am

Zavier grinned. "What did your father do for a living?" He asked? The dynamics of her family were so different to his. "And, what kind of age gap did you and your siblings have?" Zavier just had the one brother, who was three years older than him.
---
Ebony's eyes widened. "Yes please!" She exclaimed. Ebony stood under the freezing water, waiting for the vampire to say something, her lower lip slipped out into a pout. "Constantin..." She began.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:07 am

She laughed at that. "Oh, I can believe that" she said with a grin. "Still, warm summer days were nice.." Not that they had many of those, being in England. "You know, all the Greek legends. Orion and Andromeda and all that.. my father was a bit of a mythology nut, his library was full of all the famous old books. He used to drag my brother and little sister up too, but apparently I was the only one who didn't fall asleep." Luna grinned. Her brother had always preferred running around and climbing trees to stories.

-------------

Constantin smirked. "Good?" there was suddenly a very evil look on his face. He leaned down near her, "I'll hold you to that promise.." his voice trailed off. Still the water dripped down her body. "If you are good, perhaps I will turn the heat up..."
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:02 am

Zavier grinned. "I do" Zavier liked women. A lot. Not in a disrespectful way. Never. But women just drove him crazy, they were perfect, soft and elegant. "It's a place to meet people" He explained. Zavier smiled softly as well. "Well... since you turned it's still doing the same thing, being hot and stuff..." He then grinned. "You're not missing much" Zavier then glanced up at the stars. "The classical stories?" He echoed.
---
"Constantin I am saturated! This isn't fun!" She then screamed again. "God damn it, Constantin, please! I'll be good or what ever!" Ebony whinged, wrapping her arms tightly around her chest.
Worst promised she could've made.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:52 am

Luna grinned. "I like to dance." she said. Well, that, and it was easy to find lunch in bars. "Do you like to go as well?" she asked. Zavier seemed the type, very outgoing and social. And very flirty too, she'd noticed. His next question made her pause. "I..." she stopped, thoughtful. "I do, sometimes." she said softly. "It would be nice to see it again." But she glanced up, to where the crescent moon was shining. "But I can see the stars, and they're beautiful too." she smiled. "My father used to take me up to the roof and tell me all the classical stories of the constellations.."

-----------------------------

Constantin just stared down at her, dripping water on her jeans. "It's not nice to whine, either." he said, spraying her again. "Did your mother not teach you manners?" Quite odd, coming from Constantin who never apologized.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:46 am

Zavier grinned. "So you're a party girl?" He asked playfully. "Do you go to clubs a lot?" Zavier was a little surprised, Luna seemed to him like the type to read and paint and stay at home with hot chocolate. But secretly, a woman that dance excited him. Zavier smiled softly. "Do you miss the sun?" He asked. This was an interesting question. Some vampire's hated the sun and were glad to be rid of it. So yearned for it. Some were indifferent.
---
Ebony screamed then let out a loud childish whimper, as if throwing a tantrum. "Constantiiiiiiin!" Ebony slapped her hands over her chest. Then Ebony pouted. "What do you want?!"
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:35 am

Luna glanced back up. Oh, perhaps it was selfish of her but she didn't want to speak of her brother on a date. "I like to try a lot of things." she laughed. If nothing else, immortality was fascinating, she had seen so much that she never would have if she'd stayed human. "I go out to clubs and bars, mostly to dance.. but sometimes the drunk men can get annoying." she said, a playful tone in her voice. "But I like going outside too.. things like this." Luna smiled at Zavier.

-------------

Constantin raised an eyebrow. "Well, that's not quite polite." he said in mock surprise, aiming the jet of water right at Ebony's chest. He smirked as she shrieked. "You ought not insult people, especially after throwing water at their face." he let the jet of water fall off Ebony for a moment, only soaking the bottom of the pants. Constantin was starting to be a bit wet himself, but didn't notice the cold.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum