Old-MAB RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legendary MAB RP Thread

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Legendary MAB RP Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legendary MAB RP Thread

Post by Emma M Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:57 am

"Hot tempered? I was just curious, I've never talked to one of you before" Luna said with a grin. Well, that she was used to at least. "Hard time to grow up." Luna said. She could still remember the decade of the Depression, when so many had lost everything. "I was born in London." she said. "In 1889*. I moved to the States when the war started in Europe." It had been incredibly hard to find food when nearly everyone was inside at night. And the bombing hadn't helped, she'd left the night the first bombs fell.

* More or less, I haven't exactly decided the year but she's a bit over 20 and died before 1910

-----
Constantin raised his eyebrow. "Stole? " he asked with mock surprise. "Had I seen any hint of you wanting me to stop, I would have." He added, suddenly serious. He lay back on the bed, his eyes till turned towards Ebony. "Of course, you can never know." he said. There wasn't a bit of doubt in his voice. Of course Ebony would be back. He knew she was simply trying to score some points against him. His eyes flicked back to the painting. "It's..interesting." he said. He had never understood human art.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:47 am

"No you can not" He agreed. They turned into the parked, ornamented by a brilliant light display. "Yes I am, I was born in Arizona in 1932" He replied. "Yourself?" Then Luna hit him with a complicated question. His brow peaked in the center. "Hmmm... it's like... well it's kind of hard to remember, you're a different species, you think differently, more in images and symbols than words" He tried to explain. "It's hard to remember being a human while you're wolf as well" He added. "And yeah, the mood effects us, as well as our mood... high blood pressure. Things like that"
---
Ebony's lower jaw jut forward. "You seem to be extremely pleased with yourself considering you stole my virginity" She replied. Ebony did not like to have something rubbing in her face like moisturizer. "Just because you're my first doesn't mean you'll be my second, or third... or any other time ever" She then turned to glance over at her painting, then back at Constantin. "Yes, a koi fish. I bought it on special." She told him. "I like it" Ebony added with a stubborn tone. Constantin was ruining her afternoon with his gloating and teasing.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

https://old-mab-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:26 am

Luna watched him as he spoke. She idly wondered how his hair felt. She had only once seen a pack of angry wolves. It wasn't something she wanted to experience again. "True, you can't stay in the same place forever." she smiled at that. "Are you from this country?" His accent sounded American, at least. And the way he acted. Perhaps a bit old-fashioned in his politeness, but Luna liked that. "What's it like to be in your wolf form?" she asked suddenly, her curiosity peaking. "I mean, I heard you guys change every full moon.."

--

Constantin smirked. "You can keep telling yourself that." he said. "But you enjoyed it quite a bit." He knew he had won that round, and he reveled in his victory. When it came to other immortals, Constantin didn't win as often as he'd liked. Probably because they were harder to charm. "I barely had to charm you, you practically jumped in bed." He blinked at the painting. A horrid mess of colors on a canvas. Constantin did not know much about fashion but he saw it was ugly. "A fish." he said flatly, staring at it.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:18 am

Zavier smirked at Luna. "Luna, I'm a wolf, a wolf frozen at 23, I'm pretty much always hungry" He explained as the two of them carried down the path along a hedge intertwined with fairy lights. Zavier ran his fingers through his hair. "The thing with wolves and packs is that it can be pretty hit and miss, a good back is one with controlled wolves... can you imagine a pack of uncontrolled werewolves, ruled by their emotions, changing every second moment?" He asked. Zavier wrinkled his nose. "I used to be in a pack, they were very stationary though... I need to migrate. I didn't like it" He explained.
---
Ebony rolled her eyes at the vampire. She'd get him again soon. "As far as I'm concerned, last night never happened" She told him. Kind of. Not really. Ebony wandered back over to the painting and noticed the vampire ogling at it. "It's a fish, can't you tell?" She asked in irritation.
The Legendary MAB RP Thread - Page 3 Abstract_koi_fish_painting_by_applevsjellyfish-d53agrl
Ebony's poor taste in art work.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:55 am

Luna smiled but said nothing. Annoying as he may be sometimes, he was still her brother. And Luna didn't like to make fun of him. Or anyone, for that matter, if she knew it would hurt them. "Shall we just walk around, then?" she asked. "Unless you're still hungry." She grinned. It was a lovely night, cloudless and warm. The two headed off towards the park. She was curious about Zavier. "I haven't met many wolves who didn't always travel in a pack." she said, carefully watching him out of the corner of her eye. She didn't want to ask any questions that could prove painful.

--

Constantin ducked, still keeping the smirk on his face. He was in a playful mood and so wasn't upset by Ebony's comment at all. He simply rolled over onto his stomach and rested his chin in his hands. "You had quite a different tone last night." he said, trying to catch a glimpse of the painting without having to resort to asking Ebony what it was.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:47 am

Zavier laughed, smiling sheepishly. "That's the way popcorn is, once you start you can't really stop! I did offer you some..." He added, with the poke of his tongue. The two of them paused and Zavier smiled down at Luna and then nodded. "Sure, I don't have to be anywhere, anything to not go back to your brother..." He added playfully.
---
Ebony strolled over her painting, the paused, glanced over he shoulder to through a foul look at the vampire. She the reached up and began tear the paper off around the painting, screwing it into a ball as she went. Soon she had a roll about the size of a volley ball and at his second comment she glared at the over sized piece of artwork. "...And you have the mind and maturity of a six year old" She replied, turning around and tossing the masking tape/paper ball at the mouthy vampire.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:56 am

Luna nodded. "Yeah, I'm ready." she said, smiling at him. The two walked outside and caught a cab, which took them downtown. It dropped them off in front of the movie theater, and they walked in and got their tickets.
*insert movie here*
The movie had ended, and they walked outside. "I still can't believe you are a whole tub of popcorn during the previews!" Luna laughed. The two stood facing each other, a sudden silence coming between them. Luna didn't want to go home yet. "The sun won't be up for many hours." she murmured, "Do you want to stay here a bit?"

---
Constantin glanced back at her, a devious smirk on his face. "Well, I did think this box may be a bit difficult to lift for someone of your height.." He sat back down on the bed carelessly. "What in the hell are you doing with such a large painting anyway?" Constantin had a tendency to curse quite a bit. At her next comment, he glanced back, his expression pure innocence. "Well, you are about the size of a six year old..."
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:48 am

Zavier frowned. Thank God I was born in the 30s... He mused before standing up with Luna. "Right, I'm sure we can flag a taxi from here" e turned to Luna. "Are you all ready to go?" He asked. He thought she looked perfect already, that and he really didn't want to have to wait any longer.
---
Ebony frowned. "Yeah, nothing's wrong with you" She muttered sarcastically before staring at him as he lifted the painting. "Constantin, I'm petite, not disabled" She insisted, watching him place it against the far wall and then dusting his hands off. She rolled his eyes. "What do you want anyway? Shouldn't you be out frightening some defenseless six year old?" She prodded.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:25 am

Luna noticed his reaction. "You get used to it." she said softly. "And anyway, when I was growing up, a young lady had to be chaperoned at all times, so it's not so strange." she laughed. She'd never enjoyed it, but she could live with it. "And nobody wants to lose their family." she added. [I'm about to go out to eat.] she told her brother. [I'll see you later.] "Alright, I told him" Luna said to Zavier. Luckily he hadn't asked to join.

--------
Constantin raised an eyebrow. "Nothing is wrong with me." he said, then took the painting in his arms. It was quite big for him too. Like Luna, he wondered how she'd carried it. Not that it was particularly heavy, even for him. Constantin carried it inside despite Ebony's protest.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:18 am

Zavier nodded again. "That's a good idea" He replied. He frowned at the idea of someone so protective as that. Sure it'd be nice having someone look out for you, but to have someone looming over you like a vulture? He shuddered. Zavier couldn't imagine dating someone like that.
---
Ebony slapped her hands on her front door, heart pounding. "What the hell is wrong with you?" She asked before slipping her card through the door. She took a deep breath to cool her nerves. "It's a painting, a large one" She replied before pushing the door open, far enough to make it click so it'd stay that way.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:13 am

Luna paused for a second. "I.." she trailed off. If she told him, he would come after them. Then again, if she wasn't in the hotel, he would probably worry. "i'll tell him I'm going out to eat" she decided. Sometimes they went out together, but often not. And neither wanted to be bothered when they were in the middle of charming lunch. "He won't bother me then." she explained. "And he won't worry even if I stay out a couple hours." Luna hated lying, but she wasn't going to risk a fight. Or a pissed-off wolf in the middle of the city.

---

Constantin walked out of his room, bored and almost crashed into Ebony's box. "What in the hell is that" Constantin asked. As usual, he had made no sound when he walked and he saw the demoness jump.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:08 am

Zavier nodded, "Oh right" And then glanced down at his phone. "Okay so did you want to say something to your brother?" He asked. Zavier wasn't teasing, this time he was actually curious as to whether she'd tell her brother they were going out.
---
Ebony shuffled up to her room, resting the massive painting on the wall while fumbling around in her handbag for the key card.

((I'm doing two RPs at once because the posts between Lu and Zave are getting small. Feel free to bring out OHDARKONE))
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:56 am

Luna smiled, "You sure?" she asked, and though her expression didn't reveal anything, she noticed a trace of nerves about the woman. But maybe it was only the meeting with Zavier. She hoped. Not that she suspected her brother of having hurt Ebony. Still, she waved at the woman as she left. "See you!" she called. "We met her a few days ago." she explained to a surprised looking Zavier after Ebony had passed out of earshot.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:51 am

Zavier craned his head over the back of the couch to see a moving painting. Wait is that a person? Zavier then spotted a head of dark hair and pale skin pop out from behind the canvas. She was tiny, and had these infinitely black eyes that smiled brightly, innocently.
Ebony grinned. "No... it's fine. You stay there" She suggested. I'll keep pain-in-the-ass-sex-God away... She thought to herself. She spied the wolf on the couch ogling her and she grinned.
"Hi, I'm Ebony!" She glanced around the empty lobby. "And I'm a demoness, if you were curious"
Zavier's raised an eye brow. "Uhh... Well... that's something"
Ebony laughed. "But not the bad kind, you'll see... Ask Constantin! Wait... don't" Ebony smirked. "I'll um... see you round" As she shuffled upstairs.
"See you round"
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:44 am

Luna and Zavier had been sitting together for many hours, she had completely lost track of the time. It had been quiet today, an older couple had come through and sat together for a while but otherwise she hadn't seen anyone. Luna heard a noise at the common room entrance. She glanced over to see a face poking out from behind a large package. "Hey" she said, recognizing Ebony. How had she managed to get that package inside? "How are you? Need any help?"
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:39 am

Zavier pulled Luna up off the couch and the two of them wandered over to a discarded news paper. "They're usually at the back..." He murmured. They found the page and scanned the items, finally deciding on something that should keep them both entertained without being too mushy. Too soon. Zavier thought, that and he couldn't stand romantic comedies. Zavier then pulled out his phone and began to book times.
---
TIME LAPSE
---
Ebony shuffled into the lobby at sunset, struggling with a canvas painting that was nearly taller than her that she'd bought from from a quiet gallery in town. She rested on the counter, signed the register, and then continued up to her room with the ginormous painting. She paused at the common room and spied Luna sitting with a... holy shit he's huge...
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:27 pm

Luna nodded. "Good idea." She felt his hand reach for hers, and for a split second paused, but took hold of his hand and returned the smile. She couldn't help it. Not only was he insanely hot, but at the same time, utterly respectful of her. Usually guys who looked like her usually immediately tried to end up in bed with her. (Or, all too often, with her brother.) They walked over, Luna glancing into the dining area. "Oh, there's one." she said. Someone had left the paper lying haphazardly on one of the tables. They started browsing through it, trying to find the movies.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:17 am

Zavier grinned his playful, oh-so-irresistible smile. God she's so fine. Zavier then frowned. "Hmmm... well I haven't really been in the loop all too often, I don't really know what's playing" He explained. "Maybe they have some news papers around here so we can check?" He suggested. Zavier stood up, and reached for Luna's hand with a hundred watt grin.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:17 am

Luna watched him out of the corner of her eye. He looked amazing. Tall, muscular but not overly so. She grinned. "I guess that would be best." She just hoped Constantin would stay away too. "I'll try to keep him distracted with something." She looked up, meeting his eyes. Tall as he was, Luna wasn't that much shorter. "oh, we do." she said, meeting his gaze yet still, very slightly holding back. Oh, she was interested. But she wasn't just going to fall into his arms. "And have you got any idea for a movie?" she asked.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:12 am

Zavier pursed his lips. "You know, I think I'll just keep my distance" He said before grinning. He ran his fingers through his sandy brown hair. "Well, I am a man of my word, when I say I'm going to ask a lady out, I really do intend to. I've never stood a girl up in my life" He said, winking at Luna. Zavier then chuckled. "Okay then... how about movies, they're dark..." He leaned forward and whispered playfully. "I heard vampires like the dark"
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:58 am

Luna glanced down. "Yeah, he's...he's a bit neurotic" she finally finished. "I know it's not an excuse, but he really isn't that bad once you know him." of course, Constantin would probably not want to know Zavier. She sighed. "Thanks for not killing him though" she added with a soft smile. The smile grew at his reaction to the book. "It's very silly, isn't it?" she asked, nodding at his next question. "Yes.." she said, perking up a bit. She raised an eyebrow, suddenly very elegant again. "Do you want me to ask you out again?" she asked. "Though.. perhaps not to an Italian restaurant." she laughed.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:53 am

Zavier raised an eye brow. "Luna... he tried to rip my throat open" He reminded her, but then grinned. Zavier glanced over to the stack of books, picking up the top one that Luna had been reading. The page she'd been on was still obvious through the crease she'd made by holding it open, though the book was now close. He opened it and scanned the pages. Zavier had never been a high brow for reading, in fact, this to him was just reading porn. His tongue trailed over her round, supple... Blushing, Zavier shut the book, and folded his legs. "The guys in those books are so unrealistic" Zavier muttered. Distract yourself. "So... do you remember yesterday... When I arrived... You... Asked me out?" He began.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:31 am

Luna grinned and shrugged. "I may have to check it out tonight." she said. She'd never been particularly fond of television, and the only thing in her hotel room was a Bible. Luna had had to charm a custodian to take it away, she'd almost burned her hand on the thing. She frowned then, still remaining loyal to her brother. "He's not that bad, usually." she murmured. "he just doesn't really trust anyone else..." she trailed off, still extremely embarrassed by what had happened. "I'm alright." Luna said, keeping a very polite smile. "Better, now that.." and here she stopped, grinning up at Zavier. So he didn't hate her, nor did he blame her for what had happened. She was more relieved than she cared to admit.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:26 am

Zavier raised an eyebrow and then wandered over to the couch and collapsed next to her. "I'm sure the town library would be open at night" He said, folding his elbow on the head rest next to him, turning to Luna and resting his head on his hand. "Or would your brother not let you go out on your own at night either?" He asked, while her was playing, there was a hint of annoyance in his tone. He grinned though. "How are you this morning, Luna?" He asked.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:55 am

Luna could still remember when she had been a teen and had been forbidden from reading novels that her parents and governess found 'scandalous.' She had a feeling they would not have been happy with her book. She stifled a grin at the seventh mention of glistening abs in the chapter. Terrible literature really was timeless.
She didn't hear the footsteps behind her. Luna flinched as she heard his voice, putting the book away almost as if it had been her father who had caught her. But she only glanced up into the soft silver eyes of the wolf. "I.." she started, not sure what to say. She really had thought Zavier would never talk to her again, and suddenly here he was, acting so normal. Luna smiled and put the book down. "I didn't have much choice," she laughed, making space for him on the couch and gesturing towards the pile of romance books.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum