Old-MAB RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legendary MAB RP Thread

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Legendary MAB RP Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Legendary MAB RP Thread

Post by Emma M Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:52 am

Constantin watched the man cross the dining room. He wasn't too bad, though Constantin's taste ran more towards people smaller than him. Had he known Zavier had a date with Luna, his reaction to the man would probably have been different. One of the waters, a short-haired man who'd moved from Thailand a few years ago, came out. "Hello," he said, his words clear behind his accent. Within a few minutes, Zavier had been served his food. "Enjoy your meal" the man said, going back into the kitchen.
Constantin had been watching the stranger, never taking his eyes off of him. There was something odd about him, a familiar scent. Zavier was far enough away that he did not fully smell it yet.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:43 am

Zavier wandered down stairs, veering left towards the dining hall. It was basically empty an exception for a dark hair figure who was reclined into a lazy postion around in front of a window. For a split moment, Zavier caught himself checking the figure out, before realizing that the figure was actually a guy and with a flush, he head straight to the unoccupied bar with is back to the stranger. "Hello?" He called out, waiting to be served.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

https://old-mab-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:37 am

Luna waved goodbye to Zavier. She felt like she was floating all the way back to her room. This hotel no longer seemed so boring. She closed the door behind her, sitting down on the couch, just waiting for nightfall.
----
The dining room was empty,he could hear the staff's voices from the kitchen. Constantin walked in, glancing around. He didn't feel like staying in his room either, as he couldn't read he had absolutely nothing to do there. He sat down near the window, lost in thought. It must have been ten minutes when he heard footsteps coming down the hall. Constantin turned to look, but kept his eyes out of sight.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:31 am

Zavier felt a wide grin stretch out onto his face. "I'd love to go out with you Luna" He said. She was amazing. Flawless... and above all else she was mysterious and Zavier found that utterly intriguing. At the comment of her brother he raised an eye brow. "I guess I should be terrified then" Zavier joked. The two arranged a date and soon went separate ways, mostly because Zavier needed to go into the dining room as he was utterly starving.

(THAT AND I WANT HIM TO MEET CONNIE SO PUT HIM IN THE DINING ROOM, YEAH?)
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:23 am

Luna shrugged. "Yes." she said, giving him a playful grin. She'd be upset if he rejected her, but she could live. But she felt relief when he looked so excited. She wanted to get to know him better. And she was still curious about just what he was. "No, definitely not!" Luna exclaimed, then grinned. She liked her brother, but taking him with them, she could just imagine it. Constantin was never good with any date Luna went on. And anyway, he'd probably had his fill of socializing for the month. "I guess I should warn you he's a bit overprotective," she sighed. Her brother would find out about Zavier eventually, especially in a hotel as small as this.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:16 am

Zavier was a very black and white individual. He raised an eye brow, his back to Luna, picked up a towel and dried his hands. He spin and then leaned against the bench top. "Are you asking me out, Luna" He asked, his ego getting a pack on the back, inner hound wagging it's tail. Literally. The he backed up. "Oh wait, did you wanna take your brother... if you do, then I guess that's fine" Not really.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:02 am

Luna nodded again. "You haven't?" she asked. "Maybe, if you want, I could show you around?" she smiled at him. Luna had no problems with asking men out, in that sense at least she was fully modern. "We could go tonight,if you're not tired?" she asked hopefully. Oh god what if he had a girlfriend. He seemed like the type that would, someone who looked like Zavier and was extremely friendly to boot must have had plenty of interest from females.
"No,my brother," she said, and couldn't miss the look of relief on Zavier's face. "We live together, saves on costs and everything" She smiled at him. It was an expensive city, Luna knew her excuse would work.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:56 am

Zavier cocked his head to the backpack. "Picking up the radiator... I bought it online but I'm gonna take the long way home. This is an awesome city, I haven't been here in years" He said. About 30 odd years. Zavier finished his jerky sick and drained his coffee, placing it in the sink. "You said 'We'" He noted while filling the sink with dishwater, trying to sound as casual as possible. "You came here with friends?" Or a boyfriend. Zavier wouldn't be surprised.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:50 am

Luna laughed softly, glad he believed her. She did not feel uncomfortable lying about this, she knew that telling the truth would, at best leave others to think she was nuts or some kind of goth. Though she had used to goth excuse when someone had seen her red eyes. But Zavier, too, looked nervous when she commented on his eyes. Human? She could still not place it, and Luna did not read the minds of others unless she was in danger. For all his awkwardness, Zavier seemed safe and kind. "Oh, I see." she said, as leaned against the wall. "My business?" she asked, and smiled, Her and Constantin had already decided on a lie. "The water pipes basically exploded." she said, "We can't go back home for a while. And yours?"
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:44 am

Zavier frowned, and then shrugged. Well that was perfectly fine, he was allergic to silver. "Summer must be a real downer for you then" He noted sympathetically, before strolling beck over to to the beg and rummaging through his backpack again. Zavier pulled out a stick of jerky, peel it open and began to bite into it before returning to his coffee. He swallowed, and then smirked, but it was tight. "Thanks, they're actually subject to a pigmentation disorder. All reflective and stuff" Zavier bit into his jerky to swallow his lie. Ugh.
Zavier rolled his shoulders. "So Luna, what is your business at the Sunny-Side Hotel" He asked, then laughed. "Well isn't that ironic?"
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:37 am

Luna frowned. "Uh.. yeah." she said, "I'm sorry, it's just that I have an oversensitivity to sunlight.." she lied, quickly making up an excuse. Well, technically it wasn't a lie. But she'd heard of humans with a similar condition, very rare of course. "Sorry." she said, a bit embarassed. This was her worry, actually. Though the staff was charmed, a human might open the curtains. Another reason she didn't want to stay at the hotel for too long. Luna glanced up in time to see him pull of his sunglasses. She blinked, seeing his eyes. She could see well in the dark. The absolute silver of his eyes was unmistakable. That.. wasn't human. Or was it? Luna suddenly caught herself staring and quickly dropped her gaze. "You have lovely eyes." she said softly. She wasn't sure.. her brother might have known, but her brother would also probably throw a fit at the thought of her being alone with a man. He was worse than her mother sometimes.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:23 am

Zavier suddenly turned with a bemused expression and a raised eye brow. "Urh... is everything alright?" He asked, running his fingers through his hair. Zavier's hands then moved to his sunglasses, pulling them off and tossing them too the bed. It was way to dark in here anyway. As he blinked, he revealed a pair of spectacularly liquid silver eyes that glinted under the florescence.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:19 am

Luna nodded. He must have been really young when he got the bike, then. Zavier couldn't be over 25... well, she supposed some humans got bikes before they were exactly legal. Luna had a faint urge to ask Zavier whether she could try. But they'd just met, it wouldn't do. And the man certainly felt attached to his bike, she didn't want to break it.
"No!" Luna exclaimed, a bit too loud. Crap An awkward silence fell as Zavier turned to look at her. Luna bit her lip, her mind suddenly drawing a blank.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:11 am

Zavier leaned against the bench top, waiting for the jug to boil. As it did he pour hot water into a cup of milk, sugar and coffee granules and began to stir. "I bought my bike... ten years ago?" He said. It wasn't a lie. Zavier hated lying. He was okay at it, but it didn't mean he was fond of it. People deserved honesty and respect. "She's a Harley Davidson" Zavier took a sip of his coffee. "Fast". He grinned over the rim and then sipped again before placing the cup on the bench. "Jesus it's stuffy in here, should we open some windows?" He suggested, striding over to the far wall.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:04 am

Luna smiled and walked in, sitting on the edge of the bed. "You're have a bike?" she asked, quite excited. She'd learned how to drive decades ago, but she'd never drove a bike. "That's cool." she added with a little grin. She stood, following him to the kitchenette and leaning against the door. "No thank you," she said softly. That was always the problem with humans, Luna had to make excuses for why she didn't eat. It wouldn't be the first time someone thought she had an eating disorder. "I just ate," Luna added. It wasn't that human food would hurt them, but it tasted revolting. Well,unless it had garlic. One time they'd had to move when an Italian restaurant moved next door and the smell of garlic had become too strong.
Zavier bent over to get something from the fridge, interrupting Luna's thoughts. That was a nice view.. very nice. Luna glanced away,telling herself to behave. But he was possibly one of the most attractive men she'd seen in so long.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:56 am

Zavier made sure he pushed the door wide open so it would click into stay open rather than auto-shutting. He wandered over to the double bed, dumping the enormous ruck sack onto it and gently placing the helmet next to it. "Yeah, a radiator, for my bike - my old one is near the end of it's road so it needs a replacement" Zavier glanced over his shoulder at Luna and grinned. "You can come in if you like" He called. Zavier shrugged off his jacket and then wandered over to the kitchenette. He opened the minifridge, and to his delight he found a new bottle of life-long milk. He took it out and switched on the jug. "Coffee?" He asked Luna, before glancing up in the cupboards for anything else to eat. "God I'm starving" He murmured.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:38 am

"I'm sorry," Luna said graciously, stepping a bit to the side. She really hoped he would stay to keep her company. She smiled at him as he walked past her. Oh god he was so tall... Luna, a tall woman herself, was not used to men towering over her the way Zavier did. Usually, Luna was taller than most men. Especially given her fondness for high heels. "A radiator?" she asked curiously, though trying to to pry too much. Why did he have a radiator in his backpack?
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:34 am

God, her laugh was making his heart hurt. Zavier blinked a couple of times and then chuckled in absolute disbelief. Nothing in this world was ever this beautiful. He smirked a slight. "Well... yes you are" He began. "But to be honest I don't think you could put yourself in anyone's way, Luna" He admitted, before shaking his head again. "But this pack is really seriously heavy because I just bought a radiator" Zavier added quickly, "So if you could move for a tiny second..." Zavier said apologetically.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:26 am

Luna saw the man stop for a moment, glancing at her. But she appreciated the effort he made to be polite. Se reached out to shake his hand, at the same time sneaking a peek at his face. He was gorgeous, and yet he had a wide, honest smile. "I'm Luna," she said. Oh, he was warm. She laughed softly, "Yeah, this place is pretty calm." Well, boring was better than a screaming baby in every room. "Am I in your way?" she asked suddenly, noticing she was standing in front of a room. Though Luna hoped he wouldn't go in just yet...
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:19 am

Zavier made his way up the stairs to his room, softly murmuring. "16, 16... 16... Ah!" As he counted towards his room, but as he turned he noticed something first. She had killer legs. Zavier paused, trying his best to not do that objectifying thing were he'd examine a woman bottom to top. He smiled, one side of his mouth grinned higher than the other. "Hey there, pretty quiet here isn't it?" He observed, taking his helmet, turning it upside down and dropping his key card into it. As Zavier looked at her face, he couldn't help but swoon over more. A ten, absolute ten. She had this gorgeous hair that would curl around her cheek bones and chest that set Zavier on fire. Be a fucking gentleman... He scolded himself before shoving his hand out. "I'm Zavier"
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:11 am

Luna walked along the hallway. She was glad to see that Marcel had taken to her charm and all the windows were closed. It was a relief to be able to walk around. It was just a pity that this motel was so dead, many of the guests were old or were tired travelers staying one night. She leaned against the wall facing the stairwell, running her fingers through her hair thoughtfully. They'd need to find a new place to stay soon, they couldn't stay at the motel forever. And Ebony's situation worried her, they really didn't want to bring too much attention to themselves. Still, there was no rush to leave.
Luna heard footsteps coming up the stairs and she turned, glancing over her shoulder to find a very tall man coming up the stairs. She could see the outline of muscles under his shirt. But Luna, always polite and never letting attraction cloud her behavior, stood aside to let the man walk past her to his room.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:02 am

Ebony stomped down into her room, bubbling with anger and frustration as she fumbled her key card in the door, trying the first, and the second, and cursing on the third before yanking the door open, making a B line to her bed and flopping face down into it. "Stupid vampire. Stupid sexy stupid mother fucking self righteous, proud, neurotic moron!" She muttered into her pillows, before hopping up and moving to her suitcase to find some clean clothes and particularly fresh underwear.

---

The tall figure stood at the desk, his large hands fumbling around with the shiny gold, tacky pen, as he filled in the register. With the the tip of his toe, glad in a pair of metal cap Doc Martins he scratched the back of his thigh as he glanced up, as if trying to grasp a thought. "Uhh... I'll probably be here for about six days, if not less. You can keep the change if I leave early" He said to Marcel, as his mouth turned up into an infectious grin. You couldn't tell if his eyes were smiling as they were wrapped up in a pair of Ray Bans Aviators. He wore a grey tee shirt and a pair of strait cut jeans and a leather jacket. "Yeah so, I put the bike around the side if it's cool..." He started in question. Marcel replied that there was a bike garage further out back and this placed a sense of relief over the tall man. "Sweet as" He replied. Then Marcel handed the man the key card and the man suddenly slung a hiking pack over his shoulder, also carrying a black helmet in the other hand.
"Enjoy your stay Mr Steel" Marcel said as the man grinned and then turned to follow on upstairs.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:46 am

Constantin flinched back. ow Ebony, for her tiny size, hit hard. But he smirked. Constantin watched as she ran out of his room,not at all bothered by what she had said. He knew she meant none of that. And he would let her stay in her room, thinking of what had happened. And, perhaps tonight, perhaps the night after, he and Ebony would meet.. Constantin would never hurt her, nor would he do something she truly did not want. But, he knew she would enjoy it.
Constantin leaned back in bed, secure in his victory.

---
Luna, on the other hand, left common room, quite annoyed though not showing it. For the past half hour, while Luna had been trying to read, a man who must have been sixty had been staring at her. She did not need to hear his thoughts to know what he was thinking. [I would not bite him if I were starving.] she thought crossly to herself as she went over to the entrance lobby, giving a friendly smile to Maurice (?) as she passed the front desk.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by faerie-katrina Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:40 am

Ebony's eyes slowly changed from yearning... to a glare. She leaned over and suddenly smacked the vampire in the face and jumped up from the bed. "Fine!" She exclaimed. "I'll go find someone else to screw instead. Maybe Luna!" Ebony didn't wait for a reaction. mostly because she was terrified, and headed for the door.
faerie-katrina
faerie-katrina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma M Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:35 am

This time, none of Ebony's tricks were going to work. He did not feel guilty, neither her crying not begging was going to help. And there was nothing he wanted, either. Constantin shook his head. "No Ebony," he said, glancing away from her. Constantin watched her from under his hair,seeing as her eyes tried to find his. He folded his arms under his head, settling down as a human did when preparing for sleep.
Emma M
Emma M

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum